• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Can we remove The Maze?

Should The Maze be removed?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChildMusher69

In parkour, there is a "parkour" called The Maze. This is not a parkour at all, but a maze. I really don't see why this is in the parkour server. I think that we should have it removed, because;

A. It isn't decorated, and is very boring.
B. This isn't a parkour at all, and is on the parkour server. It doesn't have a single jump.
C. The walls are very dark. It is almost impossible to see where you are going.

Senzii

In parkour, there is a "parkour" called The Maze. This is not a parkour at all, but a maze. I really don't see why this is in the parkour server. I think that we should have it removed, because;

A. It isn't decorated, and is very boring.
B. This isn't a parkour at all, and is on the parkour server. It doesn't have a single jump.
C. The walls are very dark. It is almost impossible to see where you are going.
Sorry but no.
(btw I think Zainos should put a second compass or something for "special" parkour like Maze)

MysticMusician

It's been there for a while, and no one's ever really complained about it before. It's not terrible. Also most mazes have the same trick and I believe that one does too, so if you know it, being able to see isn't super important. Also not being able to see may make it more of a challenge, so it at least has some kind of difficulty element like parkours do. Also the definition of parkour is "the sport of traversing environmental obstacles by running, climbing, or leaping rapidly and efficiently. It doesn't say parkour has to be jumping, so I guess if you're running through the maze which is the obstacle, it's kind of parkour.

youngfloppa

I agree with senzii, I don't particularly like mazes so they should add a section of mazes. Mazes require less skill and more patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.