• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Bye HHG

iwasakoala

Just came here to say, Bye.
Been playing on the server for just over 2 years. I love you all i have had some good times here, but i am banned so yeah.
from all the fun times when i first joined and all the friends i will miss you all, i remember when i joined XV_Scorpion_VX was still a tribute and was nice to me, then i started to become not a mini-mod but helpful to others.
Big thanks to mostly XV_Scorpion_VX Lexxyyy_ Trenly joni696 Dotteh and lots of others for being there for me and being my friends, then again i might buy unban soon who knows but i will still come on forums

Peace. <3

q3hardcore

Retired Staff
I wish I had spent more time with you. If you ever want to play on another server together, I'm sure you can find somewhere to tell me.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Just came here to say, Bye.
Been playing on the server for just over 2 years. I love you all i have had some good times here, but i am banned so yeah.
from all the fun times when i first joined and all the friends i will miss you all, i remember when i joined XV_Scorpion_VX was still a tribute and was nice to me, then i started to become not a mini-mod but helpful to others.
Big thanks to mostly XV_Scorpion_VX Lexxyyy_ Trenly joni696 Dotteh and lots of others for being there for me and being my friends, then again i might buy unban soon who knows but i will still come on forums

Peace. <3
Was I nice to you? Damn I can't remember that (Or being nice to anyone tbh) but, ok XD And good that I was a friend to someone, hopefully I'll see you again on the server, at some point :)

itsjustpizazz

Sorry if i'm bringing this back but idk it was posted on sunday and its wednesday so hopefully i'm okay. I will miss you! So glad we had the chance to reconnect. I hope you get unbanned!!! I will miss you!