• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB Builder Kit / Chef Kit / Tracer Kit | Created by: Quasis

Quasis

All of the kits that were designed within this thread are meant to be GEM or VIP classes only as of right now, unless Zainos decides otherwise (this being that they are actually added to the server!)
dd00264afdf8140b7bbec87d2f906d5b.png

First Kit: Builder (Name may vary...)
Weapon(s):
- Golden Pickaxe: Sharpness 1 (Builder's Super Pickaxe)
- Golden Axe: Knockback 1 (Builder's Wand)
- Brick Block: Left-Click to Activate (Builder's Box)
Ability: Summons a brick house in the sky that the builder can hide within for 7 seconds to regenerate some health before they're ready to battle again. [Two uses per life, 28 second cool down]
Description: What's a builder without his nifty tools? Use this magical box in a time of need and lack of creativity.

Second Kit: Chef Boyardee's (Name may vary...)
Weapon(s):
- Bread: Sharpness 2, Knockback 2 (Gordon Ramsey's Meal)
- Mushroom Stew: Left-Click to Activate (Bon Appetite)
Ability: You're going to start regenerating 0.5 hearts every 2 seconds with a duration of 8 seconds. [Two uses per life, 24 cool down]
Description: Fighting your against what seems like endless opponents can sure work up an appetite, eat some freshly made soup to help you. After all, it's not good to fight on an empty stomach.

Third Kit: Tracer (Name may vary...)
Weapon(s):
- Wooden Sword (Tracer's Dagger)
- Bow: Power 2, Infinity 1 (Pulse Bomb Bow)
- Clock: Left-Click to Activate (Recall)
Ability: Teleports you back to where you were 3 seconds ago, along with giving you back 3 hearts (if you lost any for that matter) [Two uses per life, 30 second cool down]
Description: Let me guess... Your idea didn't go as plan? That's ok, feel free to take advantage of this second chance!

NEW EDITS TO KITS:
All Kits | All of their abilities are now a ONE TIME USE PER LIFE.

Chef Boyardee | Shall be given to Default players
Chef's old ability is discarded, and given a brand new one! His mushroom stew is thrown away and he his given a cake.

Ability: The cake acts as a totem, he can throw it down on the ground and it'll heal him when he is within a 5 block radius of it. It also infects his enemies with Nausea and slowness when they're within it's potent radius. The cake totem stays up for 15 seconds.

Description: The cake is definitely a lie. Do not trust food that you find on the floor, especially this cake... As it was baked especially for killing it's foes and helping it's master dominate the battlefield.

Builder | Shall cost 135 Gems
The builder's old ability is discarded, now he can throw his builder box in the direction of which he is looking and it will automatically build a bridge from point A to point B. With a new enhancement of Haste I to help him mine faster!

Ability: Summons a bridge made out of stone, andesite, and cobblestone. It goes in the direction of which the player is looking for approximately 24 blocks. The bridge will build itself at a fair speed, and it'll decay after 12 seconds of being up.

Description: Find yourself in a pickle? Don't see a way out of it either? Simple click of your builder box, create your own way out and redeem yourself.

Tracer | Shall cost 250 Gems
Tracer also has permanent Speed I

If you're interested, here is a view of what it would look like in-game as far as appearance goes! Also, a special thanks to Smokescreen for being the model! :D
upload_2018-1-26_15-1-41.png

upload_2018-1-26_15-1-58.png

upload_2018-1-26_15-1-23.png

Last edited:

Dawsonas

I find these to be very creative kits concepts. They are balanced in my opinion except for one thing. I just think that all of the kits should only have a single use, then I think it would be balanced. I also think that they should ALL be gem kits except Chef Boyardee. The Chef class should be a Default Class and the others a gem class.
Here are what I think of the gem prices as:

Builder: 75 Gems
Chef Boyardee: Default Class
Tracer: 150 Gems

Let me know if you agree:)

justcharli

i remember saying about a tracer kit in scbb a while back. idk why she has a bow though. she should have 1 TNT to represent her pulse bomb or something

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The only kit I am a fan of is (possibly) the tracer kit. The builder kit seems a lot like one of the kits in pvp, and would be underpowered imo. You don't regain much health in 7 seconds unless you have a potion, especially in scbb. The chef boyardee kit seems a lot like one of the Ssundee variations you can get (the regen form of the kit), except that its s2 kb2 instead of s3 kb1.