• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Block Glitching into Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidstruck

Retired Staff
Proof that people can block glitch into trees and camp there. Guy saying that he block glitches after I asked him how he got up there once i saw no possible way to Parkour up to the top.

Attachments

• 2015-11-14_00.09.37.png
    2015-11-14_00.09.37.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 268

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
i was just gonna report this, was this bandit_theif? cuz he did it to me, then he told me how, so ye.. i would like this removed

rafaellabbe

I know how to do it and will report it in steps to staff, but should I report in bug reports or private? It is ez to fix though

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
it's fine, just upload a screenshot/video here showing how you reproduce this bug

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Make everything bedrock = easy solution
NO WAY! NOT AN EASY SOLUTION! If we made everything bedrock, it would look terrible! #JustNope. Just nope. If everything was bedrock, no one would be able to go anywhere cuz we would have to make signs+paintings and everything bedrock, inside a room full of only bedrock = torture.
Lez just put it in easier terms:
I'm sry but this idea is not possible
easier terms:
ME NO LIKE THIS IDEA
easierier:

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Wait, actually, now that i think about it, IT WOULD BE AMAZING!
NO WAY! NOT AN EASY SOLUTION! If we made everything bedrock, it would look terrible! #JustNope. Just nope. If everything was bedrock, no one would be able to go anywhere cuz we would have to make signs+paintings and everything bedrock, inside a room full of only bedrock = torture.
easier terms:
ME NO LIKE THIS IDEA
easierier:

SAFollis

Trusted Member
easier terms:
ME NO LIKE THIS IDEA
easierier:
umm...

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
This thread went out of topic, I'll fix this bug soon.

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.