• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Best thread!!

touh

Trusted Member
(Skip to 0:45 in Illuminati Song)

NCJatSq.png

BUT... HE WAS IN ON IT THE WHOLE TIME!!!

EVEN ALONGSIDE VIPERSTRIKE?!?!?!?!

UKpGMVZ.png

(Skip to 2:25 in Illuminati Song)

EVEN IN HIS OWN SIGNATURE!!!
"Creator of the Counting Game which has achieved over 500 responses in about 5 days!"

But then why did he agree with my post saying:

Will we ever know who is behind the Illuminati.

BUT WAIT, I THINK I KNOW!!!

250px-054Psyduck.png

IT WAS ALL PSYDUCK!!!

that must have taken so much time, but I'm not apart of the spammers guild, I'm in fact, part of the psyduck is god guild.........

touh

Trusted Member
YES I KNEW IT, PSYDUCK IS THE GOD OF THE ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE JUST PROVEN MY THEORY TRUE!!!

Time does not matter when it comes to exposing the Illuminati!

AND YOU ARE MORE APART OF THE SPAMMERS GUILD THAN VIPERSTRIKE! YOU CREATED THE PREDICTION GAME V2.0!!!
ummmmmmmm

shh

ImTea

Retired Staff
copy cat!1!!!!!1!1! ;(

oh wow nice job at trying to get more messages

Yeah, he joined in April and has 800 messages...

yeah he pretty much spams everyday

Off topic is half trying to boost messages. One example is the Prediction Game...

Why can't you guys just comment or make threads that are interesting and not just spam messages just to get a "higher status" and more trophies... :p

NO, DON'T KILL THE OFF TOPIC SECTION!!! ANYTHING BUT THE OFF TOPIC SECTION!!! IT'S SO USEFUL AND IMPORTANT!

yeah everyone is spamming totally not me as well

That's me!!

No you said only post things that are interesting and not spam.

Spam =/= Interesting
Interesting =/= Off Topic Section
Spam = Off Topic Section

I can't tell if ViperStrike is joking or not, if he is joking, that's horrible, if he isn't, its 2x as horrible.

I think this thread is gonna go off topic, it went from Spam--->Common Senseical equations.

_Smokescreen_

Oh wait, it always was off topic.

true, I'm done anyways :p

Then that means the whole Off Topic section should be locked... Hmm... Cuz it's literally Off Topic...

viperstrike would literally die

His whole forums account would be locked...

"
  • Do not post topics or posts exclusively to increase your post count.
  • Make all your posts count. Irrelevant posts should be kept off the forum
"

*Sigh* What went wrong... WHAT WENT WRONG!?!?1/1/1/1/1

And of course, ViperStrike goes SILENT.

And I thought he would have posted 4 boost messages more then he actually did...

Well thanks for all the hate <3

LOL you're the one who liked my post "Off topic is half trying to boost messages. One example is the Prediction Game..."

WHEN YOU GO ON THE PREDICTION GAME TO BOOST YOUR MESSAGES!!!

Like, sometimes when i go on here, the new posts are literally FILLED with responses from Viper, it's kinda annoying...

Hes just tryharding. Yes, it is quite annoying

Look who is talking.

The one who doesnt create pointless threads just to say "hi" is who is talking.

Viperstrike = The Old Duke from Forums

tbh he spams more than i did atleast 3 months ago, but i dont spam anymore though :p

(Skip to 0:45 in Illuminati Song)

NCJatSq.png

BUT... HE WAS IN ON IT THE WHOLE TIME!!!

EVEN ALONGSIDE VIPERSTRIKE?!?!?!?!

UKpGMVZ.png

(Skip to 2:25 in Illuminati Song)

EVEN IN HIS OWN SIGNATURE!!!
"Creator of the Counting Game which has achieved over 500 responses in about 5 days!"

But then why did he agree with my post saying:

Will we ever know who is behind the Illuminati.

BUT WAIT, I THINK I KNOW!!!

250px-054Psyduck.png

IT WAS ALL PSYDUCK!!!

that must have taken so much time, but I'm not apart of the spammers guild, I'm in fact, part of the psyduck is god guild.........

YES I KNEW IT, PSYDUCK IS THE GOD OF THE ILLUMINATI, YOU'VE JUST PROVEN MY THEORY TRUE!!!

Time does not matter when it comes to exposing the Illuminati!

AND YOU ARE MORE APART OF THE SPAMMERS GUILD THAN VIPERSTRIKE! YOU CREATED THE PREDICTION GAME V2.0!!!

ummmmmmmm

shh

IT IS NOW TOO LATE TO SILENCE ME WITH YOUR ILLUMITACTICS, THE WORD IS NOW OUT!!!

o no pack the bags and get on the unicycle s**t is about to go down

It was actually fine at first

then it quickly turned to chaos...

there probably needs to be stricter spam rules xD
^ hi

(See this is annoying right? Adds nothing to the conversaron right? Yet I'm fairly certain this doesn't break any rules? Kinda 'tupid....)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
It's my thread and I would like it locked

Forums Mods/Admins abide by certain staff rules when moderating forums. We do not just lock threads when we feel like it, or when another player, even if they originally posted it, wants it locked. Its an open forum for discussion, and as long as everyone continues to abide by the rules, then there is no reason to lock it. :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Now if T3A threated to release my noods, I might lock a thread ;)

But fr, keep the thread back on topic guys :) If you have questions about a forums rule, pm me or any other staff