• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Bad News

Ripski

Really bad news guys, I got my minecraft account(Wywardestroyer) stolen today. I dont know what to do. This really sucks, because know I cant play.
Yeah.

~

GeekyChan

For future reference, never "switch" accounts with someone because you never know what they can do with the account.

Ishgar

Omg I'm so sorry bro. I wish I could help. In not terrible news, I passed you and have the most wins ever in hitman, 180 when you add my 130 reset wins to my 50 something wins since.

Ripski

Omg I'm so sorry bro. I wish I could help. In not terrible news, I passed you and have the most wins ever in hitman, 180 when you add my 130 reset wins to my 50 something wins since.
Thanks for the support, and congratulations on 1st in the world even thought it dot show it yet. And I think at least for now I'm officially retiring from hitman. I hade my reign, its time for yours. :)

CutieGirlGamer

OMG i just joined the server after putting the ip ans the it was mineplus, idk what is that but it was like a mineplex,, but worst

Ishgar

Thanks for the support, and congratulations on 1st in the world even thought it dot show it yet. And I think at least for now I'm officially retiring from hitman. I hade my reign, its time for yours. :)
That's pretty sad to hear... it's not gonna show it on the plasterboard though because I never got my stats back. You still are the champion for most at 1 time, I'm just going for 200 total wins today. Are you gonna get another minecraft account or is it over for you?

Ripski

That's pretty sad to hear... it's not gonna show it on the plasterboard though because I never got my stats back. You still are the champion for most at 1 time, I'm just going for 200 total wins today. Are you gonna get another minecraft account or is it over for you?
Ima do what I can with mojang to get my account back, but for know idk...

Ishgar

How did you find out? Did you just try to log on and it said incorrect password or something?

Ripski

How did you find out? Did you just try to log on and it said incorrect password or something?
I have my login email and password next to my computer, Ive had that there for 4 years. And when I tried to login on the website it said incorrect password, and when I tried to login to my email, my password was wrong aswell.

GeekyChan

Try typing in your login information VERY slowly because I have jumped to that conclusion before and I was just typing an extra letter in my information.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
If you go to your emails there should be an email about a password change in there, also make sure to click 'Forgot Password'