• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock /back For Some Ranks

obsidianwolf9999

Hi i think Skyblock should have /back. Lets say that you have died in the Nether and you were really far away, you can just /back and save the time of running back to your stuff before it despawns. If this is added maybe it could be for sponsors or peacekeepers and above. Thank you for taking the time to read this. hope for this to get added :D

Hi i think Skyblock should have /back. Lets say that you have died in the Nether and you were really far away, you can just /back and save the time of running back to your stuff before it despawns. If this is added maybe it could be for sponsors or peacekeepers and above. Thank you for taking the time to read this. hope for this to get added :D
I don't really like the idea, Skyblock, If you die, you die.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
If you die, usually it's because you fell off or were in the nether. I think that you should be smart enough to not go to the nether if you think you might die. But it would be nice....

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
why does everyone think skyblock is the new factions.

Skyblock isn't factions. You aren't supposed to have any commands (of course, besides the /island commands).