• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

APRIL FOOLS

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I AINT GOING ANYWHERE! Goteeeeeeem!

I am NOT resigning! And I am NOT leaving happy hunger games! It was all an April fools prank! And for those of you who heard the story, I am NOT moving to England, and my parents %100 support me building, I show them certain projects I build, and they say I could be a game designer when I grow up ;)

Thanks to Zainos and _Bach_ for helping me pull this off!

Last edited:

ParadoxTaco

Kinda why my first post was really stupid, one I doubt you where leaving, 2 it gave me a chance to build somethin other then factions, so you the real mvp. Im tempted to build a memorial for all the builders, and mabye afew staff ;]

SAFollis

Trusted Member
You broke the rules you have to post on April fools D:
+ you were always head leader on forums... xD

Asplia

From the length of that post i thought it was real.. Didn't think you'd put in all that effort for a troll lol. GG

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I AINT GOING ANYWHERE! Goteeeeeeem!

I am NOT resigning! And I am NOT leaving happy hunger games! It was all an April fools prank! And for those of you who heard the story, I am NOT moving to England, and my parents %100 support me building, I show them certain projects I build, and they say I could be a game designer when I grow up ;)

Thanks to Zainos and _Bach_ for helping me pull this off!
I KNEW IT!!! :D :p

_Link

image.png