• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Applying for helper

MWJH15

To apply for helper do you have to have skype or would google hangouts be ok. I'm not allowed to have skype.

Nonze

I mean if ur parents won't let u get skype ur probobly not 14 anyway xD u have to be at least 14 to apply

Zelistra

Trusted Member
To apply for helper do you have to have skype or would google hangouts be ok. I'm not allowed to have skype.
I'm pretty sure that you need Skype to apply for Helper... Well when you're old enough you'll probably get permission to get a Skype account and you can apply for Helper then I guess~

touh

Trusted Member
I love how one person showed all the rules saying you need skype but people still are saying that you need skype when someone has already said it lmao.....
I'm pretty sure that you need Skype to apply for Helper... Well when you're old enough you'll probably get permission to get a Skype account and you can apply for Helper then I guess~
Greetings!
You will have to have Skype if you apply for Helper.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I love how one person showed all the rules saying you need skype but people still are saying that you need skype when someone has already said it lmao.....
Because sometimes I don't read previous posts I just post right away~