• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Animals Dissapearing Bug

Rosie1020Rks

IGN: Rosie1020Rks
:(
Me and my friend (PrincessEmily17) were playing skyblock on her island and we'd just gotten finished getting horses, dogs, and cats.
We went offline, when we came back on all of out horses cat, and dogs were gone. Except our other friend (TheMightKimmy) pets. Her horses and dogs were completely fine.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
IGN: Rosie1020Rks
:(
Me and my friend (PrincessEmily17) were playing skyblock on her island and we'd just gotten finished getting horses, dogs, and cats.
We went offline, when we came back on all of out horses cat, and dogs were gone. Except our other friend (TheMightKimmy) pets. Her horses and dogs were completely fine.
It happens to me, but for me its just a visual glitch. Relogging (sometimes a few times) fixes it for me

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I have this problem too. It happens with all entities including hostile mobs (usually doesn't end well). I try to relog sometimes too but it still doesn't work. It probably is my PC though it's got some issues when it comes to MC.