• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global About vote treasures

Yes, add the ability to combine Treasures

• Yes, add the voting streaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Add Neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think it would be cool if you could combine treasures. For instance, 5 common -> 1 rare. 5 rare-> 1 legendary. This could encourage voting more often, and would allow better rewards to be obtained.

I would also like to see streaks brought back. Perhaps after 10 days of voting every day you could get 2 common treasures, after 20 days 3 common treasures, 30+ days, 1 rare treasure.
Edit (suggestion by Bach): Perhaps every week they get a bonus treasure if they have voted every day, or have a certain streak.

Obviously the numbers are not perfect, but they can be changed if either or both of these get added

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I really like this idea! Maybe not the voting streak ideas exactly as you've put them.
Perhaps every week they get a bonus treasure if they have voted every day, or have a certain streak. :)

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I think it would be cool if you could combine treasures. For instance, 5 common -> 1 rare. 5 rare-> 1 legendary. This could encourage voting more often, and would allow better rewards to be obtained.

I would also like to see streaks brought back. Perhaps after 10 days of voting every day you could get 2 common treasures, after 20 days 3 common treasures, 30+ days, 1 rare treasure.
Edit (suggestion by Bach): Perhaps every week they get a bonus treasure if they have voted every day, or have a certain streak.

Obviously the numbers are not perfect, but they can be changed if either or both of these get added
I'd love to see this get added :D More Skyblock goodies :3