• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode (A really cool game name) :p

Do you like this idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sounds boring

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It's a complete copy lol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I twisted Rk's idea and kinda made it a lot more .. I TWISTED A LOT!

Map
Let's say that there are 5 small islands and they are all built out of nether rack in this case (cuz I'm thinking of a nether map). their islands is only 14x14 And the thing there are around the islands is lava.

Green
Got a emerald generator and a crafting table and they need to craft blocks with the emeralds they are getting to go and kill a boss BUT the boss can only be killed by killing all the players of that color the boss is in.

Blue
Got a lapis lazuli generator and a crafting table and they need to craft blocks with the lapis they are getting to go and kill a boss BUT the boss can only be killed by killing all the players of that color the boss is in.

Red
Got a redstone generator and a crafting table and they need to craft blocks with the redstone dust they are getting to go and kill a boss BUT the boss can only be killed by killing all the players of that color the boss is in.

Yellow
Got a gold generator and a crafting table and they need to craft blocks with the gold they are getting to go and kill a boss BUT the boss can only be killed by killing all the players of that color the boss is in.

Black
Got a coal generator and a crafting table and they need to craft blocks with the coal they are getting to go and kill a boss BUT the boss can only be killed by killing all the players of that color the boss is in.

Trader Villager blacksmith kinda thing!
There's also a villager where you can buy armor food and weapons for the item your generator regents

After 7 mins the islands will start to shrink

Respawn? Yes indeed
the players has 3 boss lives! Lemme explain... If you die 1!time you will respawn if you die 2 times you will respawn AND if you die 3 times you will repawn but after that you are dead and can't respawn again. Btw when you die you will lose all the generator stuff but not your armor food or weapons. So it's like you have to kill the players before you can kill the boss which means you have to take 15 lifes out!

Goal?
Pretty much just read what I said above :)

This was just something I came up with when I was reading the idea from RK's thread. :D

Last edited:

ParadoxTaco

seems... cool? if more thought was put into it i think it sounds great. Afew fixes might need to be added tho :D

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Meh, just seems a bit boring for my taste. But that's only my opinion, in the same way that I don't like hitman, even though I will say its a very good idea and helped HHG a lot, bringing quite a few new players. Not really sure what to say about this gamemode though, I just wont put my opinion fourth for this, yet anyway.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Meh, just seems a bit boring for my taste. But that's only my opinion, in the same way that I don't like hitman, even though I will say its a very good idea and helped HHG a lot, bringing quite a few new players. Not really sure what to say about this gamemode though, I just wont put my opinion fourth for this, yet anyway.
Lol just do it I don't really care. I just took RK's idea and made it to my own ...