• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

A couple Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeLuker

When are there going to be more maps in kits?

When are mods going to care if someone is hacking instead of just being good.

Why haven't you shown Snippy proof of his ban? There is no proof of CallMeSnippy hacking because he doesn't hack.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
When are there going to be more maps in kits?

When are mods going to care if someone is hacking instead of just being good.

Why haven't you shown Snippy proof of his ban? There is no proof of CallMeSnippy hacking because he doesn't hack.
If you have evidence of him not hacking, you can make a dispute in bad disputes for him. The staff are not required to give out evidence. Please don't spam forums with it .

And new maps may be added eventually. It all really depends.

CallMeLuker

Okay bud
k.png

CallMeLuker

Dare you to play on *popular server with really bad staff*

They don't ban hackers but ban normal players.

This isn't a popular server kid it has max 800 players and snippy is a VERY well-known player by most of the pvpers on the server. The mods and dumb kids just get salty because he's better than him.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
This isn't a popular server kid it has max 800 players and snippy is a VERY well-known player by most of the pvpers on the server. The mods and dumb kids just get salty because he's better than him.
Dude seriously stop spamming a post. Please imtotallychris answer this and close the topic to prevent argument. And ps I don't know who callmesnippy is. He should make a ban dispute. And you are being a jerk by saying the mods are dumb. They are working super hard to keep this server awesome! And also CallMeLuker im pretty sure your really callmesnippy XD

CallMeLuker

Dude seriously stop spamming a post. Please imtotallychris answer this and close the topic to prevent argument. And ps I don't know who callmesnippy is. He should make a ban dispute. And you are being a jerk by saying the mods are dumb. They are working super hard to keep this server awesome! And also CallMeLuker im pretty sure your really callmesnippy XD

why would i be on here if i was snippy? I WOULD PLAY ON THIS ACCOUNT. Also he made a dispute and mods aren't doing stuff about the problem because I politely asked a mod for evidence he literally said "I cannot help" and i tried to talk to him to try and help and he targeted me so I really have no other choice to get my voice heard.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
why would i be on here if i was snippy? I WOULD PLAY ON THIS ACCOUNT. Also he made a dispute and mods aren't doing stuff about the problem because I politely asked a mod for evidence he literally said "I cannot help" and i tried to talk to him to try and help and he targeted me so I really have no other choice to get my voice heard.
He said I cannot help because he wasn't the mod who banned him. so plz don't start an argument. Cronus alteady said to be patient and let the dispute be dead with. Stop being that person.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Then there's no need to post anything elsewhere.
This won't help you
Please be patient untill your ban dispute is dealt with. Staff will get to it when they can
Nobody likes it when you make spamming posts and whine about your friend or brother or whatever getting banned. So please don't reply to this post anymore and just deal with it. It's not your fault it's his and you saying he never hacks isn't going to help!!!!!!

Last edited:

CallMeLuker

Nobody likes it when you make spamming posts and whine about your friend or brother or whatever getting banned. So please don't reply to this post anymore and just deal with it. It's not your fault it's his and you saying he never hacks isn't going to help!!!!!!

It's his fault for not being absolute trash like the rest of the scum on this server? Okay.

MysticMusician

Dude you need to chill, just be patient ok? Stop being rude to everyone, it's not going to help your case you're just going to make it worse for both yourself and your friend. Trust me.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Dude you need to chill, just be patient ok? Stop being rude to everyone, it's not going to help your case you're just going to make it worse for both yourself and your friend. Trust me.
:D
At least someone isn't dumb

Edit: LOL HE TAGGED UNFAIR BANNING XD

_Bach_

Retired Staff
This thread to begin with was pointless. The first few "questions" have yet to be addressed, and the main point of this was to flame-bait staff and players into an argument about a ban.

Punishment disputes is the ONLY place where this should be discussed, NOT elsewhere. This sparks argumentation, disrespect of staff, and a whole slew of other problems.

To answer your questions quickly:
1. When are there going to be more maps in kits?
Whenever the build team makes some of players submit some very good ones. That's not the server's main priority.

2. When are mods going to care if someone is hacking instead of just being good.
This is both flame-baiting staff and players and is disrespectful. Staff do their best given with a situation at hand.

3. Why haven't you shown Snippy proof of his ban?
As previously stated, that is NOT required. The only person who NEEDS to see the evidence is either Chris or Zainos, whoever reviews the dispute.

This topic has become heated and pointless, so with the questions stated answered, this topic is now locked.
[Thread Locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.