• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

2nd basketball game. Don't open if you don't want to see some thin gross.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Well yesterday in basket ball was bad. Why? Well here's the story I was going up for the rebound and someone stepped on my leg I came strait down on my knee and then I looked at it. This is what I saw
IMG_1713.JPG
I had dislocated my knee and I had to be carried out on a stretcher and be taken to the hospital. They had to pop it back in and get X-rays. It's getting better now but I need to wear a brace and crutches.

Evanish

Psshhht i got a booboo on my finger get on ma lvl. But on a serious note bro hope u get better Jesus Christ i thought i was looking at the back of a foot xD.
When Viper realised he fudged up.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Well by the fact that you said you had to "look at it" doesn't seem like it was painful at first.

I fell down a bridge and skinned my left arm, only thing left was meat. I didn't feel it until I got to the hospital and had to take off my shirt, I basically had to peel off my shirt. And I also broke my wrist twice and didn't notice it at first. Only thing I broke that I knew was broken as soon as it happened was football to finger and shattered finger, And broken Clavical sucks major balls. Couldn't move lol. Basically Sometimes you don't feel what you did because you're in the momment and there is adrenaline pumping through your vains. Anyways he knew he was hurt when he couldn't walk lol. But yeah he probably didn't feel it at first haha.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I fell down a bridge and skinned my left arm, only thing left was meat. I didn't feel it until I got to the hospital and had to take off my shirt, I basically had to peel off my shirt. And I also broke my wrist twice and didn't notice it at first. Only thing I broke that I knew was broken as soon as it happened was football to finger and shattered finger, And broken Clavical sucks major balls. Couldn't move lol. Basically Sometimes you don't feel what you did because you're in the momment and there is adrenaline pumping through your vains. Anyways he knew he was hurt when he couldn't walk lol. But yeah he probably didn't feel it at first haha.
sounds quite painful.