• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

;-;

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Ok so if you don't already know I'm leaving Hhg ive had many memories I will come back one day I wanna thank PapyruChan Paige Mayonaizze BenIsMyDaddy and more for the amazing times I've had thank you guys for everything idk why I'm doing this but aye why not pm me if you need me idk anyways goodbye <3

~Sadie

(I'm at my friends so I done this quick so there's probs errors but yeees)
Ily gl in life daughter <3 It's sad that all of my amazing children leave one day ;-;

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Ok so if you don't already know I'm leaving Hhg ive had many memories I will come back one day I wanna thank PapyruChan Paige Mayonaizze BenIsMyDaddy and more for the amazing times I've had thank you guys for everything idk why I'm doing this but aye why not pm me if you need me idk anyways goodbye <3

~Sadie

(I'm at my friends so I done this quick so there's probs errors but yeees)
Ok, well, see ya I guess... The only thing I ever remember about you is you where and probably still terrified of me (No idea why, but whatever lol) so... yeah, bye.

ilymore

Ok, well, see ya I guess... The only thing I ever remember about you is you where and probably still terrified of me (No idea why, but whatever lol) so... yeah, bye.
I wasn't terrified just Paige said something. Lel but yeah Gbye (psst I'll come back and see if you are with Ida one day)