• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

1 YEAR ON HHGN

AndyPunch

So I Just Completed my year On HHG I highlighted the date, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• Screenshot (22).png
    297.9 KB · Views: 343

EStarWars

I remember back when Happy Hunger Games had a spawn with only 4 portals- One to facs, one to plots (Which were survival and linked to facs), one to sg and one to parkour. That was almost 2 years ago.... NASTALGIA!!!! Happy HG was also the first server I ever played on. It has grown so much and is at least 100 times cooler!

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
EStarWars said:
I remember back when Happy Hunger Games had a spawn with only 4 portals- One to facs, one to plots (Which were survival and linked to facs), one to sg and one to parkour. That was almost 2 years ago.... NASTALGIA!!!! Happy HG was also the first server I ever played on. It has grown so much and is at least 100 times cooler!
I don't remember that. I'm young :p

SAFollis

Trusted Member
ChrisTheLink said:
EStarWars said:
I remember jigsaw, parkour, Hg, Survival plots, factions, pvp, arcade thing (the work on archery place thing) and mob arena.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
SAFollis said:
ChrisTheLink said:
EStarWars said:
I remember jigsaw, parkour, Hg, Survival plots, factions, pvp, arcade thing (the work on archery place thing) and mob arena.
Same :D

michalthekid

Trusted Member
EStarWars said:

Good times....