• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

1.9 Snapshot!

evoon

Trusted Member
The new snapshot for 1.9 came out today, and I wanted to share it with you guys :D
New items in this picture: Dragon Head (What I'm wearing) and arrows with potion effects!
NQh8m05.jpg

New Blocks & Mobs: PurPur blocks that can be found in The End (I think) and a new mob, the Shulker (next to the PurPur Slab and staircase) :)
P8gs1Qw.jpg

There was also a new Shield slot for a shield, but no shields to go there yet lol.
Other stuff: There was also Beets & Beetsoup :) #Beethype And a Chorus Fruit, which is from the End Im pretty sure lel. Hope you guys liked this :) #1.9hype!

Unitus

Retired Staff
The new snapshot for 1.9 came out today, and I wanted to share it with you guys :D
New items in this picture: Dragon Head (What I'm wearing) and arrows with potion effects!
NQh8m05.jpg

New Blocks & Mobs: PurPur blocks that can be found in The End (I think) and a new mob, the Shulker (next to the PurPur Slab and staircase) :)
P8gs1Qw.jpg

There was also a new Shield slot for a shield, but no shields to go there yet lol.
Other stuff: There was also Beets & Beetsoup :) #Beethype And a Chorus Fruit, which is from the End Im pretty sure lel. Hope you guys liked this :) #1.9hype!
The update confuses me! But oh well! xD

Kaios

Retired Staff
Over world:
Beet roots
Beet root seeds
Beet stew
Potion tipped arrows
New slot in Player HUD which looks to hold a shield

The end:
Dragon head
The Shulker
New end blocks
New plant and fruit 'Chorus plant'
Pillars with the Dragons regen crystals are now fashioned in a circle
New Bedrock portal looking thing which I have know Idea what it does

This is all off the top of my head after viewing the update yesterday so if missed anything you'll know why ;)

obsidianwolf9999

Over world:
Beet roots
Beet root seeds
Beet stew
Potion tipped arrows
New slot in Player HUD which looks to hold a shield

The end:
Dragon head
The Shulker
New end blocks
New plant and fruit 'Chorus plant'
Pillars with the Dragons regen crystals are now fashioned in a circle
New Bedrock portal looking thing which I have know Idea what it does

This is all off the top of my head after viewing the update yesterday so if missed anything you'll know why ;)
the bedrock portal leads to ender strongholds that give op loot but are hard to raid due to the new mob and parkour. These things are massive btw

Kaios

Retired Staff
Can't wait for dual wielding
Fishing rod and diamond sword op
That actually does not work. When you have a item in your main hand that is left click compatable it uses that weapon only. The fishing rod would literally just be there...but if you had an axe, since they don't block or place, that would work. Axes imo will be the new swords for players who use fishing rods.

evoon

Trusted Member
For those of you that would like to know EVERYTHING in the snapshots so far, here is a video about it :D: