• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrashcanTristan

Hi, I was wondering if it was a have to thing for Happy HG to fully upgrade to 1.8? Because.... I think most people with 1.8 get less fps and I'd rather play with MORE fps. I don't see any blocks that make it a have to thing for it to upgrade to 1.8. So if you can, tell me why it was updated to 1.8. Please, and thanks. Peace.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Jigsaw needs 1.8 to run (Title command, etc.) Eventually when 1.9 comes out, there will be no new content from 1.9 in the server, because 1.7 is still there. Everyone wants 1.8 blocks in creative, which limits which servers you can go on in 1.7 too (Creative and Jigsaw). I'm guessing factions is also getting 1.8 blocks, so that's another blocked server. The hub doesn't support 1.7 because of the holograms. 1.7 actually can support them, but it's very hard to do. Even for plugins. So, since you can't log into the hub on 1.7, all servers are pretty much blocked from 1.7.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Yes, I suggest upgrading to 1.8. Creative, Jigsaw, periodically hub, SG, UHC, I assume Factions.

Also, if you can't connect to hub in a 1.7 client to expect getting full access. The server is soon fully updating to 1.8.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Yes we are working on updating all servers, it just takes time so plz be patient

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Lag is definitely not the server, they have some of the most quality hardware available, and their anti-virus/malware/spyware/spam services are some of the best out there. If you even ask Zainos , the update itself does not cause fps drops in the server. 99.99% of the lag or fps drops come from your computer

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I feel there will be more players that leave due to the 1.8 update just because of the fps drops.
Thats a lie because due to the fact that Our Hub server doesn't support 1.7 clients because of the bugged holograms, 100% of our players use 1.8 so that's not the problem. We'll finish fully updating to 1.8 soon, we are working on it. Don't worry!

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
and their anti-virus/malware/spyware/spam services are some of the best out there.
Funny moment when you realise that we don't use anti-viruses because we have Linux and Linux has no viruses...

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Well has it updated fully to 1.8? I think not. And it's Players*****
Sorry for my ill-advised grammatical blunder, it is quite appalling how I am required to be etiquette. As you corrected my imprudent spelling blunder. I only presume you have proper English and have no intensions on beholding improper grammar.

If your charlatan is incorrect, wont that be funny lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.