alxyz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The closer to school, the later I go to bed, isn't it supposed to be the other way?
    My mouth hurts, a dentist cut the vein under my tongue (when your tongue goes backwards and those blue things are called veins) and it hurts
    q3hardcore
    q3hardcore
    Another reason to be scared of dentists.
    Reactions: alxyz
    alxyz
    alxyz
    You got that right, I hate it
    ALAHHHHHHHH I CANT SLEEP
    joexxx6
    joexxx6
    I love how status is spammed by messages from you
    alxyz
    alxyz
    Well, when you're bored at 2am you just can't help it :)
    We left my sister 4 hours away to do what she loves, so um, Niagrha Falls also came with me
    jallybee
    jallybee
    SPELL NIAGARA FALLS RIGHT CHILD! <3
    alxyz
    alxyz
    LISTEN MY EYES WERE WATERY SHHH
    Because that friend might be told to say nothing, yet everyone knows, that person did nothing and your ex friend is making up crap. Defend.
    I want to say one thing. If an ex friend of yours is fighting your friend and treating them like a dog, fight back. You defend that friend.
    I'm still upset from the Bachelorette and I can't sleep from Escape the Night so yay
    Reactions: iwasakoala
    pofoproud
    pofoproud
    i wanna watch Escape the night but idk if its actually scary sense it seemed like a comedy
    alxyz
    alxyz
    I know I was just surprised since yesterday I got only watched episode 8, and episode 9 today I was a little upset
    ....So my friend is related to Chris Jackson (Washington in Hamilton) and I've been hyperventilating for about half an hour over it..yay
    "He noticed the gun and his rage grew inside, he cried "ill avenge my lover tonight."- He Is We, Kiss it better
    13 DAYS TILL IM FREE
    _Smokescreen_
    _Smokescreen_
    I may be able to finish College (Not Uni remember I live in England) earlier than expected !!!!!! WOOO I hope time flies by and goes SLOWLY for the summer...
    alxyz
    alxyz
    Yeah, I want to do a lot this summer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…