• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Levels?

JonahUnderscore

Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew what most of the block levels were? (Sorry don't know how to word it) But like what each block placed what effect does it have towards your island level? I was wondering mainly about obsidian, but information about other variety of blocks would be helpful as well!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew what most of the block levels were? (Sorry don't know how to word it) But like what each block placed what effect does it have towards your island level? I was wondering mainly about obsidian, but information about other variety of blocks would be helpful as well!
There used to be a command for checking that (/is info) but here are the blocks that I know of:

Block of gold - 1.5 lvls
Block of diamond - 15 lvls
Block of emerald - 3 lvls
Block of iron - 1 lvl
Obsidian - 0.1 lvl

And these are what I remember from before the huge update, not sure if they've changed or not:
Cobblestone - 0.01 lvl
Skulls - 1 lvl
Wooden plank - 0.01 lvl
Enderchest - 3 lvls I think
And that's all I can remember :confused:

Also, you can now check by doing /is level so it updates your island level, place down 1 of a block, 60 seconds later do the command again. And if your island level doesn't change, then place 10 of that block. And if it still doesn't change, the level that the block gives is probably 0.01, but I'm not sure

JonahUnderscore

There used to be a command for checking that (/is info) but here are the blocks that I know of:

Block of gold - 1.5 lvls
Block of iron - 1 lvl
Obsidian - 0.1 lvl

And these are what I remember from before the huge update, not sure if they've changed or not:
Cobblestone - 0.01 lvl
Skulls - 1 lvl
Wooden plank - 0.01 lvl

Also, you can now check by doing /is level so it updates your island level, place down 1 of a block, 60 seconds later do the command again. And if your island level doesn't change, then place 10 of that block. And if it still doesn't change, the level that the block gives is probably 0.01, but I'm not sure
Thank you!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager

Block of gold - 1.5 lvls
Block of iron - 1 lvl
Obsidian - 0.1 lvl

Cobblestone - 0.01 lvl
Skulls - 1 lvl
Wooden plank - 0.01 lvl

Emerald is 5 lvls, Iron & heads are 0.1 levels and enderchest is 1.5 levels m8

In order to avoid further confusions, here's the full list of block values in SkyBlock:
http://pastebin.com/etaE56M3
HERE'S THE CURRENT VALUE OF ALL BLOCKS IN SKYBLOCK IN POINTS. WHEN YOU REACH A TOTAL OF 100 POINTS, YOU GET AN ISLAND LEVEL. FOR EXAMPLE, IF COBBLESTONE IS WORTH 1 POINT, YOU MUST PLACE 100 COBBLESTONE IN YOUR ISLAND IN ORDER TO GET AN ISLAND LEVEL.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Emerald is 5 lvls, Iron & heads are 0.1 levels and enderchest is 1.5 levels m8

In order to avoid further confusions, here's the full list of block values in SkyBlock:
http://pastebin.com/etaE56M3
HERE'S THE CURRENT VALUE OF ALL BLOCKS IN SKYBLOCK IN POINTS. WHEN YOU REACH A TOTAL OF 100 POINTS, YOU GET AN ISLAND LEVEL. FOR EXAMPLE, IF COBBLESTONE IS WORTH 1 POINT, YOU MUST PLACE 100 COBBLESTONE IN YOUR ISLAND IN ORDER TO GET AN ISLAND LEVEL.
How do I know anymore if /is info is gone, it's just what I remember from literally a year ago

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
How do I know anymore if /is info is gone, it's just what I remember from literally a year ago
I understand, and don't worry, there u have all the values :) /is info was removed because it had to count every single block in your skyblock island, which generated a massive amount of lag. Apologies for the inconveniences. Nevertheless, I'll create a new /is info command where it links u to the block values above in a min. Hope that helps!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I understand, and don't worry, there u have all the values :) /is info was removed because it had to count every single block in your skyblock island, which generated a massive amount of lag. Apologies for the inconveniences. Nevertheless, I'll create a new /is info command where it links u to the block values above in a min. Hope that helps!
It'll help everyone else that plays Skyblock..lol