• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Zombies & Mages (Z and M)

Will this work

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • yes with changes (comment changes)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

bbur10085

In this gamemode it will be similar to the mini game Zombies. Zombies is just like halo's infection but with Z&M everyone is a mage they will be put in a room that is a good size like the waiting room for scbb and will be forced to stay in that room. Zombies will come in in wave 1 through 4 entrances. wave 2 there will be 6 and the walls will slowly all become door ways around wave 8. after wave 8 the floor starts to have blocks get deleted that the zombies will avoid making it harder to stay alive. Till wave 12 the roof starts dropping anvils that will take off 5 hearts until everyone has died. The zombies grow hard with better gear each round and randomly spells will spawn where you can change your spells. The spells have classes so at the start there is 4 classes and you start of with a different spell. Necromancer, Pyro, Freeze guy, And Summoner.

Necro- After he kills a mob with a sharpness 1 wooden sword they kill other zombies and they have leather armor and a wooden sword and the Necromancer can only have 5 zombie helpers at a time

Pyro- He can set zombies on fire and has a wooden sword with him if they get close

Freeze guy- He can slow mobs and if hit 2 times in a row stuns them he has a knockback stick and he will do about 2 hearts of damage with his spell

Summoner- Summoner is a lot like Necro but he can spawn 2 skeletons to shoot at other mobs but the skeletons can not move at all. They don't have anything to wear and can easily be killed but the summoner has a stone sword to defend them and him self

Mage of Light- MOL has a repel mobs attack he can knock mobs away in a 10 block distance 20 blocks away from him. He also has the Staff of power which shoots out 1-3 arrows randomly every 4 seconds and he can use his Repel mob spell every 10 seconds

Wither Skeleton: The Wither Skeleton can wither the zombies away with a stone sword that gives zombies the wither effect for 2 seconds and it has a 50% chance of withering the Zombie

none of them have any gear to wear just to make it a little bit harder and if you have a idea for a kit comment what kit you would like to see and I might add it if it is good enough

A idea has been brought to me saying this should replace MA but I think we should have two different sides instead of a new gamemode there will be classic and there will be Z&M

Rank kits
Member:speed kit they can run and jump very high and have a iron axe to defend them selves against the zombies and that is it.
Tribute: Portal bringer kit summoner kit just with iron gear.
Career:Tank: leather gear, wooden sword but have slowness 2 and strength 1
Sponsor:Beast: speed 2 with a iron sword and leather gear
Peace Keeper: pace bringer: This kit can turn zombies into villager eggs once he has 25 villager eggs and iron golem with wither 3 gets summoned in. He gets a potion ever 15 seconds to turn a zombie into a into a villager egg.
Capitol: Death bringer: This kit has strength 2 and a potion of transformation which will stop zombies from attacking him (if you can) for 15 seconds and he also gets a zombie head for that time. He will have the same kind of gear the zombies have at that time when he uses the transformation potion.
Mockingjay: Kat nip: the only class with a bow and she has a power 1 flame 1 bow and has a stick with knockback 5 to keep the mobs away.

Last edited:

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
if you havent noticed already, there is already a gamemode called mob arena? mob arena is exactly like this, except the floor doesnt "delete" or do that other stuff and the kits are not so similar too!

Lowvex

if you havent noticed already, there is already a gamemode called mob arena? mob arena is exactly like this, except the floor doesnt "delete" or do that other stuff and the kits are not so similar too!
Yeah that is true. Like he said, it dosen't have the falling floor or the roof falling anvils. It's just waves with kits and all that stuff. It's pretty cool sometimes, but people don't play it :/

bbur10085

so you are saying the only thing that is the same is the mob fighting so you don't want this because I never had a boss or swarm and its just zombies and the kits are way different.

bbur10085

Yeah that is true. Like he said, it dosen't have the falling floor or the roof falling anvils. It's just waves with kits and all that stuff. It's pretty cool sometimes, but people don't play it :/
I tired to stay away from MA just because it takes to long and its just straight up that is why the map changes as you play and there isn't as much of choices as a kit but the hard part is having no gear at all not even leather so it still has a challenge to it. the only reason MA its not played as much because its not that hard like mine is in MA its VERY easy where mine has a lot of skill need to play it.

Lowvex

I tired to stay away from MA just because it takes to long and its just straight up that is why the map changes as you play and there isn't as much of choices as a kit but the hard part is having no gear at all not even leather so it still has a challenge to it. the only reason MA its not played as much because its not that hard like mine is in MA its VERY easy where mine has a lot of skill need to play it.
For me, it's basically the same gamemode but with a couple of different aspects/details. I think if this is accepted, it's not necessary to create another gamemode, Mob Arena can be edited and this could be added inside of Mob Arena.

bbur10085

For me, it's basically the same gamemode but with a couple of different aspects/details. I think if this is accepted, it's not necessary to create another gamemode, Mob Arena can be edited and this could be added inside of Mob Arena.
I like your idea but some people like the classic IDK why but they do so we could have one side of it classic then the other Z&M style

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
dude its too similar to mob arena! here's an example: survival games is nothing like hitman, creative, skywars, or any other game! and so is every other game! i dont think it would be fun to have 2 identical games

bbur10085

dude its too similar to mob arena! here's an example: survival games is nothing like hitman, creative, skywars, or any other game! and so is every other game! i dont think it would be fun to have 2 identical games
Name 3 things that are similar to it and I will do some changes to fix them if you can only name 3 ways its similar besides that it has kits because everything has kits on here.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Name 3 things that are similar to it and I will do some changes to fix them if you can only name 3 ways its similar besides that it has kits because everything has kits on here.
I could literally name a billion! It pretty much IS MOB ARENA!!

1. You have to kill MOBS in an ARENA
2. The kits necromancer, summoner, and pyro maybe seem a little similar to other kits such as the kit with the wolf, odd job, and mage/NECROMANCER?
3. There are waves of mobs that spawn

Also, if this was ever added, it would definitely not be replaced with mob arena! Mob arena is loved by a lot of players, not many, but still! If it were to be added, it would be like sg normal + sg solo where there is an icon with a skeleton skull that says mob battles and if u click it there are 2 different gamemodes: mob arena and Zombies + Mages

But I honestly do not think this would get added

bbur10085

I could literally name a billion! It pretty much IS MOB ARENA!!

1. You have to kill MOBS in an ARENA
2. The kits necromancer, summoner, and pyro maybe seem a little similar to other kits such as the kit with the wolf, odd job, and mage/NECROMANCER?
3. There are waves of mobs that spawn

Also, if this was ever added, it would definitely not be replaced with mob arena! Mob arena is loved by a lot of players, not many, but still! If it were to be added, it would be like sg normal + sg solo where there is an icon with a skeleton skull that says mob battles and if u click it there are 2 different gamemodes: mob arena and Zombies + Mages

But I honestly do not think this would get added
If you looked I said that it would be like sg normal + sg solo at the bottom and 1 and 3 are the same just worded diffrently

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
If you looked I said that it would be like sg normal + sg solo at the bottom and 1 and 3 are the same just worded diffrently
no, they arent!
1. you kill mobs when they spawn in an arena
3. mobs spawn in waves instead of just all at once or something!

also, no u didnt! u didnt mention anything that had to do with sg normal + solo in there..

bbur10085

Ok I have just made some changes and added new kits for all ranks and I think that they are can work and are not more powerful than the next rank but you can still win with them

bbur10085

two new kits have been added the Mage Of Light (MOL) and The Wither skeleton are now part of the kit ideas.