• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
Hey Zanios,
This is LethalPrincess, I wanted to send you pictures of the Zainos parkour that...
  • -xX_killex_xX
  • -LethalPrincess
  • -KiraLeigh89
Built. The parkour is on xX_killex_xX's 3rd plot on creative on HHG. We hope you like it!!!!

Thanks, From LethalPrincess:)

Attachments

• 2015-12-02_17.44.47.png
    2015-12-02_17.44.47.png
    299.5 KB · Views: 413
  • 2015-12-02_17.45.09.png
    2015-12-02_17.45.09.png
    390.1 KB · Views: 373
  • 2015-12-02_17.48.06.png
    2015-12-02_17.48.06.png
    998.6 KB · Views: 387
  • 2015-12-02_17.48.19.png
    2015-12-02_17.48.19.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 366
  • 2015-12-02_17.48.30.png
    2015-12-02_17.48.30.png
    548.8 KB · Views: 397
  • 2015-12-02_18.01.17.png
    2015-12-02_18.01.17.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 368
  • 2015-12-02_18.01.23.png
    2015-12-02_18.01.23.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 358
  • 2015-12-02_20.21.28.png
    2015-12-02_20.21.28.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 369
  • 2015-12-02_20.21.36.png
    2015-12-02_20.21.36.png
    475.6 KB · Views: 391

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Is this a map that you actually want to be added to Parkour it is it just a random plot build? If it's a build that you want to be added to Parkour then I think you need to add so much more detail. Detailed Parkours are always the best. Good Luck!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
It is very under-detailed as Winterrzz said. I feel that the concept is not very . . . Plausible. (Sorry, couldn't think of the word). It is just a lot of Zainos heads floating in mid air.

My suggestions:
  • Add a ton more detail.
  • Make a 3-D pixelart statue of Zainos, and have the parkour start near his feet, maybe go inside him, and end at his head. Maybe have him sitting at a computer and run the parkour all over that.
  • Use something other than heads. Jumping on the same block over and over gets somewhat boring
  • Make it longer. If it has a checkpoint or two, that's a good thing
  • Variation. The more things that there are to jump on (small statues of Zainos, skulls, command blocks, statues of servers, etc.)
  • Detail, detail, detail. The best maps have a ton of detail. Make everything look 3D. Don't just use sandstone and wool to make Zainos. Clay, coal, snow, lapis, red sand, quartz, andesite, diorite, and other textures could work really well together to make pixelart of Zainos

Xistencee

Trusted Member
It is very under-detailed as Winterrzz said. I feel that the concept is not very . . . Plausible. (Sorry, couldn't think of the word). It is just a lot of Zainos heads floating in mid air.

My suggestions:
  • Add a ton more detail.
  • Make a 3-D pixelart statue of Zainos, and have the parkour start near his feet, maybe go inside him, and end at his head. Maybe have him sitting at a computer and run the parkour all over that.
  • Use something other than heads. Jumping on the same block over and over gets somewhat boring
  • Make it longer. If it has a checkpoint or two, that's a good thing
  • Variation. The more things that there are to jump on (small statues of Zainos, skulls, command blocks, statues of servers, etc.)
  • Detail, detail, detail. The best maps have a ton of detail. Make everything look 3D. Don't just use sandstone and wool to make Zainos. Clay, coal, snow, lapis, red sand, quartz, andesite, diorite, and other textures could work really well together to make pixelart of Zainos

Everything that Trenly has suggested are things that should be added to this parkour to make it look brilliant! The main thing about a build is the detailing on it so make sure to add as much detail as you possibly can.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
id like it. sry to be mr negative, but the map just has no detail, if u fall, u die pretty much, and there well probably be a way for players to be able to escape the map and kinda, cheat in a way! i also agree with omnisent who agreed with trenly, who agreed with winterrzz, who agreed with trenly lol

Xistencee

Trusted Member
id like it. sry to be mr negative, but the map just has no detail, if u fall, u die pretty much, and there well probably be a way for players to be able to escape the map and kinda, cheat in a way! i also agree with omnisent who agreed with trenly, who agreed with winterrzz, who agreed with trenly lol

The map can easily be edited to make sure no one can escape the map by using barriers or making a wall design which would be pretty cool.

Ayeeeo

It looks like the normal parkour someone would make in creative (Not detailed parkours). But some parkours can be really good.
Btw why'd you pick the theme of Zainos?
It's like giving all the credit for him for running a good server.
Think about it Zainos created the server and staff both work together combined.
Staff keep the hackers, swearers,spammers etc. away!
Zainos devolops the server.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
It looks like the normal parkour someone would make in creative (Not detailed parkours). But some parkours can be really good.

The things you said then have nothing to do with this. This is about a parkour made by some of Zainos' fans

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
IKR! did u guyz completely forget about mrannoyingcookie?! hes also the owner! *facepalm* i bet u guyz completely forgot about him! but ur right, this is a parkour that some1 would just go on to creative and build in a minute!

ChildMusher69

I agree with everyone who said that there was not enough detail. Maybe like... make a giant cube without a top, and that cube has Zainos's head's design on it. Its pretty good though.