• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

YouTube SPONSOR Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineJam

Retired Staff
But nobody replied in more than a week.
I think staff can understand and not lock a thread when its a giveaway on there server. I mean if they lock it it would be impossible for anyone to enter which means people would of subbed for nothing And i would have to make a whooooole new thread which i dont really wanna do lol. The Giveaway is still rolling and im at 73 subscribers and i had about 50 when i started the thread. Its slowly becoming time to start the giveaway. 27 more subs and the giveaway will end :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
For once, I agree with MC_ProYT .

I think staff can understand and not lock a thread when its a giveaway on there server. I mean if they lock it it would be impossible for anyone to enter which means people would of subbed for nothing And i would have to make a whooooole new thread which i dont really wanna do lol. The Giveaway is still rolling and im at 73 subscribers and i had about 50 when i started the thread. Its slowly becoming time to start the giveaway. 27 more subs and the giveaway will end :)
Regardless of the thread type, necroposting is still against the rules. Look at the thread Masterfireheart made; It was comics about the server and yet he still bumped it weekly just to keep it alive. Rules are rules, the thread should be locked.

MineJam

Retired Staff
So what your telling me is, I (Have) to bump my thread? Making people view it to keep it alive?
Seems kind of pushy but ok

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
MineJam, this thread was over a week old and some1 replied.. you cant just make a thread "not dead" because it is a giveaway.. sry for the double tag, but Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.