• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

YouTube SPONSOR Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Ill be doing a giveaway when I reach 100 subscribers on YouTube, If you would like to enter for this giveaway, Subscribe and comment on this thread you're ign.
Ill be giving away 2 sponsor ranks, and it will end as few days after I hit 100 subscribers. Anyone can enter it besides anyone with sponsor or higher. You can enter for other people though :)
YouTube channel is MineJam~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rjnV7mRDhxy4aajMIlyNA Good luck!

(NOTE) If you win and I check my subscriber list and you are not subbed, I will pick a different winner! MAKE SURE YOU ARE SUBBED TO WIN! :)

Last edited:

MineJam

Retired Staff
Can I win the rank and decide who to give it to later on?
Yes but since Im buying it with my credit card I will need the name when I purchase it so you will get it when you give me the name :)

The winners will get my Skype so they can PM me.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yes but since Im buying it with my credit card I will need the name when I purchase it so you will get it when you give me the name :)

The winners will get my Skype so they can PM me.
They could just pm you here at forums too?

Ign: Devlish

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Ill be doing a giveaway when I reach 100 subscribers on YouTube, If you would like to enter for this giveaway, Subscribe and comment on this thread you're ign.
Ill be giving away 2 sponsor ranks, and it will end 2 weeks after I hit 100 subscribers. Anyone can enter it besides anyone with sponsor or higher. You can enter for other people though :)
YouTube channel is MineJam~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rjnV7mRDhxy4aajMIlyNA Good luck!

(NOTE) If you win and I check my subscriber list and you are not subbed, I will pick a different winner! MAKE SURE YOU ARE SUBBED TO WIN! :)
3 videos and 51 subs, wow :eek: congratz! I always had the same amount of subs and vids before I got 100 subs lol

MineJam

Retired Staff
Just so you know, I'm entering 2 people I know, they are loyal subs. Names are Tony and Noe incase they win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.