• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Yellow parkour

NoHaxJustJambo

Hey! I'm showing you guys my NEW parkour! Its called Yellow Parkour, Because we have a blue, red and green parkour. So i thought, Why don't we have a yellow? So i Decided to build one!
Hope you enjoy it!
Builders - X_FireDragon_X
Length - Short
Checkpoints - 2

Trenly

Admin
Admin
how do you do it then??? im new to this...
Try uploading them to imgur, and then just pasting the album link here.

I would also like to note that the amount of color themed parkours is a bit ridiculous in my opinion. We have rainbow, blue, green, and red. I personally think that it gets repetitive after a while.

ParadoxTaco

But I mean, why do we need more colored parkour? We have red, green and blue sure, but those are pretty primary colors, but currently I am judging solely on name so I guess I should wait for screen shots

NoHaxJustJambo

But I mean, why do we need more colored parkour? We have red, green and blue sure, but those are pretty primary colors, but currently I am judging solely on name so I guess I should wait for screen shots
I'm rebuilding the map, but making it better than it was :)