• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Will I be really annoying if I post tons of player reports everyday?

Will I be very annoying if I post a lot of player reports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Well hi to any staff, will I be really annoying if I post tons of player reports everyday? I play on HHG a lot and have lots of screenshots of players breaking rules, but I feel like I'm wasting staffs' time if I post tons of player reports... Does any staff mind if I do that..? If not I'll spend a lot of time reporting players to keep the server a good server! :D

brandon2002

Not at all I am guessing, it is actually the contrary :eek:. You are MORE than welcomed to file any reports, and surely in big amount, but don't do it for just the sake of increasing your player reports or any other ridiculous reasons.

Reports help the staff a lot, you are helping them to facilitate their job! If you're reporting for a good reason, that is to help the server (In many ways) then you are going the right way.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Not at all I am guessing, it is actually the contrary :eek:. You are MORE than welcomed to file any reports, and surely in big amount, but don't do it for just the sake of increasing your player reports or any other ridiculous reasons.

Reports help the staff a lot, you are helping them to facilitate their job! If you're reporting for a good reason, that is to help the server (In many ways) then you are going the right way.
Well my eyes are on the chat all the time and get a lot of private messages and I find a lot of players breaking rules

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I think it helps the server if you report Hackers/Bullies and all that..

So I dont think its annoying :)
I've never found any hackers but do find bullies, but I don't think bullying is reportable... So for now I'm just reporting swearing and spamming I guess :)

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
I voted No because if people bully, swear or spam and you report them, then you wont need to deal with them. ALSO, if you report for any of the stuff I said, HHG might get more people cause' it can be family friendly to help the community.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I voted No because if people bully, swear or spam and you report them, then you wont need to deal with them. ALSO, if you report for any of the stuff I said, HHG might get more people cause' it can be family friendly to help the community.
True... :p

Death_Lok

Lets say they say crap etc. Don't put a report bann so yes that's annoying and I put the word C(r)AP and the put it in **** stars wow

Last edited:

ImTea

Retired Staff
Itz nawt guing off tapic, I leik 2u eet cukieez.

No but really, I save up like 10-30 reports and do what I call a mass report :p Pretty self explanatory what that is, but I've never been told NOT to do it. In fact most staff thank me for it xD

Basically, just report what is needed and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.