• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Will I be really annoying if I post tons of player reports everyday?

Will I be very annoying if I post a lot of player reports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iiCrunch

Well hi to any staff, will I be really annoying if I post tons of player reports everyday? I play on HHG a lot and have lots of screenshots of players breaking rules, but I feel like I'm wasting staffs' time if I post tons of player reports... Does any staff mind if I do that..? If not I'll spend a lot of time reporting players to keep the server a good server! :D
As long u don't ban me :p and get false reports

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Itz nawt guing off tapic, I leik 2u eet cukieez.

No but really, I save up like 10-30 reports and do what I call a mass report :p Pretty self explanatory what that is, but I've never been told NOT to do it. In fact most staff thank me for it xD

Basically, just report what is needed and you'll be fine.
I do this also. I have had many reports that say
Trenly said:
Multiple Users: Chat Violations
  1. name - reason
  2. name - reason
  3. name - reason
  4. etc. . .
Proof here

Death_Lok

Ok that would be histeracle if someone turned in a report with 1,0000000000000 issues and people and screenshots now that would annoy staff LoL

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Ok that would be histeracle if someone turned in a report with 1,0000000000000 issues and people and screenshots now that would annoy staff LoL
WoW LoL ThaT IS HilariouS Isn'T IT
They'D StilL DO IT ThougH BecausE TheY WilL PunisH RulE BreakerS LoL

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Once again, this thread has had an answered question as I am sure it is correct to say, that THE MORE PLAYER REPORTS YOU DO (with valid proof!) THE BETTER! We staff advice and encourage players to reports other players who have broken the rules. It helps a lot!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Once again, this thread has had an answered question as I am sure it is correct to say, that THE MORE PLAYER REPORTS YOU DO (with valid proof!) THE BETTER! We staff advice and encourage players to reports other players who have broken the rules. It helps a lot!
Okay and can you lock the thread please~

Status
Not open for further replies.