• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
-=+=-
Hello! Welcome to Wild West! This Map is a Super Craft Brothers Brawl Map that goes deep into the theme and detail of the Western theme. This Map was mainly built in honour of iiJam's retirement as Head-Builder as he mentioned in a previous Forum Thread that one of his favourite themes is a Wild Western theme.
-=+=-
Info:
- Map Built By: SamThePugMC & EPICMATT88
- Spawn Points: 4 (marked out with beacons)
- Found at: Happy HG Creative /p v SamThePugMC 18
-=+=-
Screenshots:

2017-07-08_14.09.48.png

2017-07-08_14.09.54.png

2017-07-08_14.09.59.png

2017-07-08_14.10.04.png

2017-07-08_14.10.12.png

2017-07-08_14.10.17.png

2017-07-08_14.10.23.png

2017-07-08_14.10.26.png

2017-07-08_14.10.32.png

2017-07-08_14.10.37.png

-=+=-
That's it from SamThePugMC & EPICMATT88. We hope you like this Map and want it to be added to Happy HG. Thanks for taking your time to look at this thread. Enjoy your day!

~ SamThePugMC & EPICMATT88
-=+=-

joexxx6

Looks good, but apart from the outside it seems a bit flat. Maybe try and build a sand pile inside the map, it'll increase the use of double jump which I think is a main part of SCBB.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
There is really no part to knock a player off to kill them, and it kinda looks exactly like the 1v1 pvp map to me.
There's a big hole in the middle of the Map for players to get knocked into. And it was our goal for me and EPICMATT88 to make it similar to the 1v1 Arena and the SkyWars Map so they can all be a part of one franchise. :)

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Looks like something I built :p. Yeah if you guys want any changes please list them; I am happy to comply. (After the map has been reviewed by the head builder; of course)

juicylies

I would just like to say that those two houses were almost exactly the same to my design !!1! I'm ticked.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I would just like to say that those two houses were almost exactly the same to my design !!1! I'm ticked.
Oh sorry to hear. I didn't realize the builds were close to your design. I'll get in touch with Sam about it; and we can change them.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Seems a tad bit small and the hills on the border seem a little flat/world edited.
Yea I agree, the border could be smoothed out/naturalised a bit.

To me there's a bit too much gold in areas, in particular the area you fall into the void but apart from that very detailed. I also think the middle didn't have to be the area where you would fall into the void and also maybe have a greater percentage of the map be sandstone/sand and less endstone/birch planks. Those are my views on the map.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader

To me there's a bit too much gold in areas, in particular the area you fall into the void but apart from that very detailed. I also think the middle didn't have to be the area where you would fall into the void and also maybe have a greater percentage of the map be sandstone/sand and less endstone/birch planks. Those are my views on the map.
I think a percentage change for the block palette would be a good idea! :D

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I built a wild western map with sam and I used that design for the houses.
Me and EPICMATT88 are remaking some of the houses so they aren't all the same (the 2 of them.)
Oh, and you didn't actually make those houses. Liz did. :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
looks exactly like the 1v1 pvp map to me

Seems a tad bit small and the hills on the border seem a little flat/world edited.

It looks exactly like the pvp duel area....

I agree with all of the above statements. I really like the cacti, but the map itself is just underwhelming. As _Smokescreen_ said, there is almost too much gold in the area where you could knock people into the void. While I do like the theme, it seems almost too similar to the skywars and pvp maps which are already this theme. The endstone and birch really just seem to be disproportionate compared to the sand, a percentage change would likely help.

Overall the map also seems a bit small for SCBB, at least with this theme. If it were bigger I could see it possibly working a bit better as you would be able to have multiple islands, and a void all around it. Im sorry, but for Now I am going to decline this map. If you would like to make some changes please do, and I can certainly take another look at it.

PenguinPeople

The spawns seem a bit close together, and it is very similar to the ice scbb with the hole in the center (blanking on the name right now)