• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Waterfall parkour

Should this be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No because...

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

ChildMusher69

I made a parkour, it's at my 13th plot.

Length: Very Short
Difficulty: Medium
Checkpoints: 0
Name: Waterfall parkour

NOTE: I accidentally built this in the VIP world, so only Capitol+ will be able to visit this. However, I made a video on this parkour.

THIS IS HARDER THAN IT LOOKS

Lowvex

To me it seems more like a river than a waterfall.

The walls are extremely undetailed

This is just a parkour going up and around the plot. Something which is discouraged in the build guidelines
True dat ^ Also since it's waterfall/river parkour add some water parkour in it too. It fits with the theme. Also those are basically the same jumps all over the parkour. Add different blocks or add more fences idk you decide.

ChildMusher69

To me it seems more like a river than a waterfall.

The walls are extremely undetailed

This is just a parkour going up and around the plot. Something which is discouraged in the build guidelines
What do you suggest I do with the walls?

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
1. The waterfall literally has nothing to do with the whole parkour!
2. WAY TOO SMALL! The parkour is medium sized, but the area in which the parkour is made in is tiny! There is a way better chance of your map getting accepted if the parkour isnt going up in a circle around the plot/area!
3. It is obviously world edited, and don't lie. I mean like some parkours do look obviously world edited, but this 1.. WOW
4. There is a better chance of the map getting accepted if u use custom trees
5. I am not a big fan of the exact same ladder obstacle twice in the same parkour
6. Although the bottom of the map is very detailed, the rest is poorly detailed! there is no detail in the borders, for it is just world edited (going back to #3)

I am literally gonna say what trenly says whenever i get mad at him for writing suggestions on my map:

Im not being mean, Im just helping and giving suggestions. Im just encouraging you to work on these things a little more!

Nootch

Trusted Member
I feel like it needs more detail and there really needs to be more of a waterfall to it. Maybe make the waterfall bigger, if you still stick with the waterfall theme. Also as said above, water parkouring would be cool!

ChildMusher69

1. The waterfall literally has nothing to do with the whole parkour!
2. WAY TOO SMALL! The parkour is medium sized, but the area in which the parkour is made in is tiny! There is a way better chance of your map getting accepted if the parkour isnt going up in a circle around the plot/area!
3. It is obviously world edited, and don't lie. I mean like some parkours do look obviously world edited, but this 1.. WOW
4. There is a better chance of the map getting accepted if u use custom trees
5. I am not a big fan of the exact same ladder obstacle twice in the same parkour
6. Although the bottom of the map is very detailed, the rest is poorly detailed! there is no detail in the borders, for it is just world edited (going back to #3)

I am literally gonna say what trenly says whenever i get mad at him for writing suggestions on my map:

Im not being mean, Im just helping and giving suggestions. Im just encouraging you to work on these things a little more!
Ok ill change it..

Tuut

Trusted Member
I recommend not making a parkour on a plot or in a square box like you made. In my opinion the best parkours are the ones that feel like a journey. For example, Nature parkour.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
MC_ProYT made some good points.
The parkour is way too suort. I think we need a few more easier parkours for beginners, but they should still be decent in size. like iTut said, i also prefer parkours that take you on a journey, I was really hoping that at the end, when you jumped into the hole in the wall, you'd then enter another room.
I really like the bottom of the parkour. It is well detailed, and I appreciate that you incorporated the tree into the parkour.
And I'd suggest changing the name. When I saw 'waterfall' parkour, I expected... More water. You know?
As for the rest of the parkour,
You were obviously going with an oak theme for the jumps, but it seems really bland. And the fact that most of the jumps are similar, will make this map way too short. Take Dreams or Rainbow parkour for example, they use a bunch of different jump types.
This map has allot of potential, so if you really feel up to it, it'd suggest changing the main block that you jump on (from oak wood planks) to something more appealing to the eyes, as well as mixing in other blocks that look good together, adding more types of parkour (cobble wall, fence, ect) and Expanding! It needs to be allot bigger.
So for now, I'm sorry to say, but this map has been declined.

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Maybe make the walls like you're outside? Like a sky, hills, etc. And add more details to the blocks you jump onto. (Add buttons, fences, slabs, etc.)

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
I made a parkour, it's at my 13th plot.

Length: Very Short
Difficulty: Medium
Checkpoints: 0
Name: Waterfall parkour

NOTE: I accidentally built this in the VIP world, so only Capitol+ will be able to visit this. However, I made a video on this parkour.

THIS IS HARDER THAN IT LOOKS

Try redoing it with iiJam 's statements. :3

ParadoxTaco

MC_ProYT made some good points.
The parkour is way too suort. I think we need a few more easier parkours for beginners, but they should still be decent in size. like iTut said, i also prefer parkours that take you on a journey, I was really hoping that at the end, when you jumped into the hole in the wall, you'd then enter another room.
I really like the bottom of the parkour. It is well detailed, and I appreciate that you incorporated the tree into the parkour.
And I'd suggest changing the name. When I saw 'waterfall' parkour, I expected... More water. You know?
As for the rest of the parkour,
You were obviously going with an oak theme for the jumps, but it seems really bland. And the fact that most of the jumps are similar, will make this map way too short. Take Dreams or Rainbow parkour for example, they use a bunch of different jump types.
This map has allot of potential, so if you really feel up to it, it'd suggest changing the main block that you jump on (from oak wood planks) to something more appealing to the eyes, as well as mixing in other blocks that look good together, adding more types of parkour (cobble wall, fence, ect) and Expanding! It needs to be allot bigger.
So for now, I'm sorry to say, but this map has been declined.
Hate when My parkours are to suort, but it does need a lot of work to it. Also, theres really only one map that feels like an adventure... and that is nature... maybe prison, or city. but nature does it perfectly.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
this is a really really really good intro parkour, not a fully fledged one but more of a spawn type one
You should branch it out upon more towers with more content :)