• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Warring Clan

RK_Credius

Oh, I don't know... maybe the last 5 topics you posted were roman themed?
3, "Learn How To Count" If Senate is counted as Roman since we have a Senate, Julius Caeser is one fine, and Rome is another which u guys filled up. Warring clan is not Roman themed. INTENSE TARGETTING HARDCORE MODE is not Roman Themed. EVENTS is not Roman themed. Good job! You got a 2/5 in the test!
so you comment anyways, makes sense

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Whatever I said
You do know I was generalizing? Either way, you added another topic to the count
upload_2016-5-4_22-9-11.png

Pretty sure that isn't 3.
Also, doesn't matter. Senate still existed, whether or not it had the same idea.

Thanks for the 2/2 (100%) 'teacher'

"Btw I defend these random points cuz it's fun and it helps me in my debate classes."
I could ezpz shrek u m9

Last edited:

RK_Credius

You do know I was generalizing? Either way, you added another topic to the count
View attachment 12222
Pretty sure that isn't 3.
Also, doesn't matter. Senate still existed, whether or not it had the same idea.

Thanks for the 2/2 (100%) 'teacher'

"Btw I defend these random points cuz it's fun and it helps me in my debate classes."
I could ezpz shrek u m9
Generalizing? Lol. Weak. You clearly said 5 Roman themed topics. The ones in the picture are two Roman themed plus a Senate and a clan.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Generalizing? Lol. Weak. You clearly said 5 Roman themed topics. The ones in the picture are two Roman themed plus a Senate and a clan.
5 and 3 are 'generalizing' numbers. Same with more round numbers (10, 20, 50, 100, etc.), so it was quite obvious I was generalizing. Also, all 4 of those were Roman. Even the last two were Roman.
It isn't 'weak' to generalize. Please get good arguments before replying.

RK_Credius

5 and 3 are 'generalizing' numbers. Same with more round numbers (10, 20, 50, 100, etc.), so it was quite obvious I was generalizing. Also, all 4 of those were Roman. Even the last two were Roman.
It isn't 'weak' to generalize. Please get good arguments before replying.
2 were roman XD Warring Clan and Senate arent Roman. Rome was basically according to everyone in the chat the same thing as the last thread so its 2 :3

RK_Credius

He said that Julius Ceaser died by his senate? I don't see why you have to say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Indeed he did die by them.
I searched chat and nothing came up with him mentioning Julius Ceaser getting murdered by his Senators although true so it threw me off.

AND BTW!

ALL HAIL KING MINEJAM

RK_Credius

Yes it isnt READ!!! "The NAME comes from ancient Roman Senate" Not Roman, the name was just provided by their congress that named themselves Senate.

ParadoxTaco

You even said in a kit suggestion he was murdered by his senators... Meaning there was still a senate :/

RK_Credius

You even said in a kit suggestion he was murdered by his senators... Meaning there was still a senate :/
Oh Julius Caesar yes he was murdered by senators but if you did your reading in 5th grade or 6th you would know that he rejected the Emperor's crown before he died. His adopted son Octavian (Augustus) did not claim emperorship either.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Oh Julius Caesar yes he was murdered by senators but if you did your reading in 5th grade or 6th you would know that he rejected the Emperor's crown before he died. His adopted son Octavian (Augustus) did not claim emperorship either.
bruh, give it up already.

RK_Credius

I'm sorry, Caligula was emperor when there was a senate. Julius Caesar rejected the crown, but what does that matter? He still was emperor and dictator of Rome. He only rejected the crown to make people think he wasn't greedy. The crown is just a symbol, he doesn't need the crown to be emperor.
He returned to Rome had all the triumphs and told the Senate and people what he would do. The crown was the symbol of rising up to Emperorship which he rejected and then got brutally stabbed to pieces.

I don't know why you bring Caligula out of all the Emperors there were cuz hes like the most unpopular one. I mean he was perverted ( am i allowed to say that? ) and ruled as a tyrant and died 3 years after being crowned Emperor.

Viper I am reminding you of the rules that is not mini-modding I just said the the rules clearly state that you shouldn't use more than one comment/post if they are both a sentence or fragment long.

After assuming control of government, Caesar began a programme of social and governmental reforms, including the creation of the Julian calendar. He centralised the bureaucracy of the Republic and was eventually proclaimed "dictator in perpetuity", giving him additional authority. But the underlying political conflicts had not been resolved, and on the Ides of March (15 March) 44 BC, Caesar was assassinated by a group of rebellious senators led by Marcus Junius Brutus. A new series of civil wars broke out, and the constitutional government of the Republic was never fully restored. Caesar's adopted heir Octavian, later known as Augustus, rose to sole power after defeating his opponents in the civil war. Octavian set about solidifying his power, and the era of the Roman Empire began.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Caesar

Ok maybe Octavian did claim It I dont know anymore, but here it says "Octavian set about solidifying his power, and the era of the Roman Empire began."

Oh wait

After the demise of the Second Triumvirate, Augustus restored the outward facade of the free Republic, with governmental power vested in the Roman Senate, the executive magistrates, and the legislative assemblies. In reality, however, he retained his autocratic power over the Republic as a military dictator. By law, Augustus held a collection of powers granted to him for life by the Senate, including supreme military command, and those of tribune and censor. It took several years for Augustus to develop the framework within which a formally republican state could be led under his sole rule. He rejected monarchical titles, and instead called himselfPrinceps Civitatis ("First Citizen of the State"). The resulting constitutional framework became known as the Principate, the first phase of the Roman Empire.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus

Says here he restored the Republic.. and ruled as Supreme Military Commander

Last edited: