• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Warring Clan

RK_Credius

Apply

Emperor MineJam

Senator: SecretedCredius
Commander: iThugLife

Warriors:
_xXSoulessPvpXx_
KGage123
anpann23
TwinFly

Purpose of this clan is that all members fight together in the same kit and do it in a way no one on our team dies <3

Post IGN in the bottom to apply.

If you want a lore PM me.

EMPEROR
+Ability to call on warrior clan
+Ability to start a war
+Ability to use Distraction
+Ability to assign a kit

Senator
+Ability to start a war
+Ability to call warrior clan
+Ability to represent clan in forums

Commander
+Ability to call on warrior clan
+Ability to use Distraction

Warriors
+Ability to provide Distraction

Last edited:

RK_Credius

Om*g ur an idiot
Emperors werent only Roman genius there were provinces and regions that had "Emperors". Senate? (Censored)

AMERICA HAS A SENATE GENIUS
House Of Representative
Senate
= Congress

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Om*g ur an idiot
Emperors werent only Roman genius there were provinces and regions that had "Emperors". Senate? (Censored)

AMERICA HAS A SENATE GENIUS
House Of Representative
Senate
= Congress
We dont have an emporer though

RK_Credius

The Senate was just an example for the one of the things he said
We still have emperors they just go by the name of Dictators.
Hi Kim!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
4 learn how to count m8. And i abandoned them becuz i didint like it or some people spammed it.
6 (including this one). learn how to count m8

image.png

RK_Credius

Ok Ok, Fine I like romans.

And you posted comments all for something like that which is retarded why are you concerned about people who like certain things? Are you homophobic? Do you dislike life? Why are you so focused on ppls likes and dislikes.

Oh and BTW!

Romans didint have emperors at the same time they had a senate. Julius Ceasar and his "son" Augustus both did not claim (emperorship??) and the "Senate" was stripped from most of its power

"After the fall of the Roman Republic, the constitutional balance of power shifted from the Roman senate to the Roman emperor. Though retaining its legal position as under the republic, in practice, however, the actual authority of the imperial senate was negligible, as the emperor held the true power in the state. As such, membership in the senate became sought after by individuals seeking prestige and social standing, rather than actual authority."

So you see Rome didn't have a Senate and an Emperor at the same time even though the "Senate" existed it was more of a social standing and NOT a senate at all. It also says that any bill the Emperor represented the members of the Imperial Senate which later changed around 202 AD could not be denied and it also says the power of state was transferred to the Roman Emperor.

And before you say anything about "omg, ur so addicted you even brought up an article" Its called backing your reply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Senate

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Ok Ok, Fine I like romans.

And you posted comments all for something like that which is retarded why are you concerned about people who like certain things? Are you homophobic? Do you dislike life? Why are you so focused on ppls likes and dislikes.

Oh and BTW!

Romans didint have emperors at the same time they had a senate. Julius Ceasar and his "son" Augustus both did not claim (emperorship??) and the "Senate" was stripped from most of its power

"After the fall of the Roman Republic, the constitutional balance of power shifted from the Roman senate to the Roman emperor. Though retaining its legal position as under the republic, in practice, however, the actual authority of the imperial senate was negligible, as the emperor held the true power in the state. As such, membership in the senate became sought after by individuals seeking prestige and social standing, rather than actual authority."

So you see Rome didn't have a Senate and an Emperor at the same time even though the "Senate" existed iat was more of a social standing and NOT a senate at all. It also says that any bill the Emperor represented the members of the Imperial Senate which later changed around 202 AD could not be denied and it also says the power of state was transferred to the Roman Emperor.

And before you say anything about "omg, ur so addicted you even brought up an article" Its called backing your reply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Senate
Homophobia isn't that. Homophobia is the hatred/fear of Homosexual people*
No, it doesn't mean we dislike life. We just dislike it when you try to cover up something (it not being Roman). It also just started with someone asking why you're posting all Roman, yet you got all defensive. It's just a question. Also, we aren't focused on 'likes or dislikes'.

Also nobody but Connor said they existed at the same time, so why didn't you tag him instead of telling everyone they're wrong (even though they weren't) on something they didn't say? Also, IN YOUR OWN QUOTE: "Though retaining its legal position as under the republic, in practice, however, the actual authority of the imperial senate was negligible, as the emperor held the true power in the state" So, they technically existed at the same time, just both didn't have the same amount of power.

*Which technically means you can not support same-gender marriage yet not be a homophobic... sorry everyone who says people who don't support same-gender marriage are homophobes xD

Last edited:

RK_Credius

Homophobia isn't that. Homophobia is the hatred/fear of Homosexual people*
No, it doesn't mean we dislike life. We just dislike it when you try to cover up something (it not being Roman). It also just started with someone asking why you're posting all Roman, yet you got all defensive. It's just a question. Also, we aren't focused on 'likes or dislikes'.

Also nobody but Connor said they existed at the same time, so why didn't you tag him instead of telling everyone they're wrong (even though they weren't) on something they didn't say? Also, IN YOUR OWN QUOTE: "Though retaining its legal position as under the republic, in practice, however, the actual authority of the imperial senate was negligible, as the emperor held the true power in the state" So, they technically existed at the same time, just both didn't have the same amount of power.

*Which technically means you can not support same-gender marriage yet not be a homophobic... sorry everyone who says people who don't support same-gender marriage are homophobes xD

Senate was no longer a Senate It was just a social standing, someone called a billionaire if you wish a position of high standing. And even if there were like 50 senators that actually cared about politics the other 550 just seeked the title Senator so they become someone important as stated above.

"Individuals Seeking Prestige and Social Standing"

So TECHNICALLY the Senate was still there but the "Senate" was more like saying that your a rich man and not a senator (which I think a the same thing right Donald?).

#VivaTheMexicanWall

Also to Connor

Kim has a "council" I suppose or a group of advisors who run laws n (tacos) that publish the laws for him. Doesn't Kim just propose bills and it passes, the senate can't not let it pass. Boom Emperor and ( Imperial ) Senate.

Btw I defend these random points cuz it's fun and it helps me in my debate classes.

Ok wait I forgot what we were debating xD