• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars - W i n t e r h o l d - Map by MeltWood

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Jam is a very talented builder, and has a very good feel for what would make a good addition to the server. I am sure he carefully reviews the sumbission and makes worthwhile comments about it.

The community's reception of a map may slightly influence a map's acceptance, but at the end of the day, as Trenly said, sometimes the community wont notice things or may be wrong :p

If you have further questions about the map submitting process, you can pm me or any other staff, or iiJam as well :)

- Lets keep the thread on topic to the map though guys, not diverting to the reviewing/acceptance process :)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Jam is a very talented builder, and has a very good feel for what would make a good addition to the server. I am sure he carefully reviews the sumbission and makes worthwhile comments about it.

The community's reception of a map may slightly influence a map's acceptance, but at the end of the day, as Trenly said, sometimes the community wont notice things or may be wrong :p

If you have further questions about the map submitting process, you can pm me or any other staff, or iiJam as well :)

- Lets keep the thread on topic to the map though guys, not diverting to the reviewing/acceptance process :)
Ok. That is why I said I would make a tread so this one would not go off topic. So on topic can't wait to see the updated version.!

MeltWood

First off. Glowstone would look better if they were sea lanterns. Not only is glowstone an ugly texture, but the white and light blue complements the ice and snow.
The tree in the middle is kinda iffy. As Trenly said, it looks more like a palm tree.
I appreciate that you've added more than just the spawn islands, and the mid. It adds more of a battle ground. But the icy point at the bottom of the four smaller islands (Not the ones you spawn on) look weird aswell.
The little huts are pretty cute. I like them!
The map is overall not bad, but unfortunatly not up to the standards of the server.
Sorry, but your map has been declined.

Hey thanks for taking the time to check it out! I'm glad to get so many positive comments and so much constructive criticism. I'm still fairly new to Skywars maps, so instead of making an updated version of this map I'll just try a whole new one.

Thanks again for all your wonderful comments! Also, thanks _Bach_!

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Hey thanks for taking the time to check it out! I'm glad to get so many positive comments and so much constructive criticism. I'm still fairly new to Skywars maps, so instead of making an updated version of this map I'll just try a whole new one.

Thanks again for all your wonderful comments! Also, thanks _Bach_!
Nooo just take this one and fix the things they tell you