• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Volcano Parkour

Should this be added?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No because...

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

ChildMusher69

I made a parkour on my 19th plot.

Name: Volcano
Difficulty: Hard
Length: Short
Checkpoints: 3
Icon: Lava

I had a backstory behind this one.

"You wake up, not knowing where you are, and the first impression that you get is that it is very hot. Then you hear a rumbling sound and realize that you are in the heart of an erupting volcano. Then you look up and see a helicopter with someone in it waving to you. You realize that the helicopter is your only chance."

I thought that the lighting was really bad, and I couldn't really fix it with glowstone because it doesn't look good in a volcano. Maybe you could have night vision?

Here are some screenshots.
Screen shot 2016-06-21 at 12.11.28 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-06-21 at 12.11.54 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-06-21 at 12.12.15 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-06-21 at 12.12.19 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-06-21 at 12.12.22 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-06-21 at 12.14.34 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-06-21 at 12.14.51 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-06-21 at 12.15.04 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-06-21 at 12.15.28 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-06-21 at 12.15.42 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-06-21 at 12.15.57 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-06-21 at 12.16.11 PM.jpg

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Looks decent to me. I think it's a good idea... Maybe just Maybe some more detail? And also plz redo the helicopter.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think the helicopter should be redone. It lacks color.

I havent been able to visit the plot, bit from the screenshots I can clearly see worldedited spheres and cylinders. Also, the tunnels seem too straight to be found naturally inside a volcano. Even the outside of the volcano looks really fake

After Visiting this plot, it is very worldedited and looks completely fake. I dislike the pixelart clouds on the border. I'm sure something better could be done. (Such as making the volcano like an actual volcano with a wide open top, and then have the helicopter inside the volcano a bit.) As mentioned before, the voclano doesnt even look like anything other than a massive worldedited spike of cobble and stone. I would expect a volcano to contain obsidian, coal, stone, andesite, and other blocks. Not to mention I would expect way more lava than you had.

Last edited:

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
Looks good, helicopter need to be redone, make it less broad and big, add some stilts.
Maybe a little short?
Also, try and naturalize everything. :).

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
So first off, I can clearly tell you've used world edit to make a sphere for the volcano.
But the parkour itself is good. A bit hard, but good.
I also like the length of the parkour!
But as others have already said, the helicopter looks pretty bad.
As for the outside of the volcano, it also looks very world edited, like you've just set down lots of swuares, progressively getting smaller, then spam broken some blocks. Maybe some more details on the outside, like lava flowing out of the volcano.

I don't mind those little things on the side of the first corridor you go through. But there isn't much other detail.
So I'm sorry, but this map has been declined