• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games The Volcano Isles

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I made a map! Yay!
Ok but seriously, I took a lot of effort into this map, and made it on my own.
There are a lot of hidden chests only obtainable by dropping into holes you can't get out of. There are chests including a bow with 64 arrows, an iron sword, a diamond helmet, a Shrek head, a magical frying pan, and much more!
The map is fairly small so it is very similar to Parkour World.
You can see this at -1950, 76, 1933.
Here are the screenshots.
2015-08-04_13.47.28.png
2015-08-04_13.47.44.png
2015-08-04_13.47.35.png

I hope you like it! :D

Omnisent

Trusted Member
This map looks really small from the picture, also the platforms at spawn seem kinda close together
5 words:
Enterprise map and Parkour World.
It's actually bigger than Parkour world, and the Enterprise has closer spawns. The map size doesn't really matter unless it's ridiculous, and the spawn points? They don't matter at all. If you wanted, it could be in a line.

Phoenix____

5 words:
Enterprise map and Parkour World.
It's actually bigger than Parkour world, and the Enterprise has closer spawns. The map size doesn't really matter unless it's ridiculous, and the spawn points? They don't matter at all. If you wanted, it could be in a line.
1. the spawn points matter. 2. it is DEFINITELY not bigger than parkour world, my skylands map is like twice as big as this xD And it was pretty small. 3. The Enterprise doesn't, some of your spawn points are literally touching each other... xD

MysticMusician

You may think map size doesn't matter, but to the person who accepts the maps it does, they don't accept maps that are really small. Also it's not bigger than parkour world.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Ok. I won't be able to increase the size, but if everyone else does think that the spawns are too close I will widen them. But thank you Cello

Hazzy

Spare bringing my map up, but the terraforming needs work if your planning on having a good look, block variation works however i would recommend having a few more features to the map.

Aren't "holes you can't get out of" kind of a ****** trap? It sucks for anyone that falls in, since their whole game is ruined, and what if two people fall in two different holes, and are the only people left?

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Aren't "holes you can't get out of" kind of a ****** trap? It sucks for anyone that falls in, since their whole game is ruined, and what if two people fall in two different holes, and are the only people left?
Profanity, and reviving a dead thread. Please don't do that again.

Ayeeeo

I just hate how these threads just become arguments it feels like they should rename maps and worlds into arguments :/

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend :( I wasn't starting an argument.
I'll be more careful.

It ok I just dont like how with all these threads people just argue on how good it looks or doesnt look
Yeah, I can imagine. I was just criticizing the traps thing, since I found that useless. But I said it so he could correct it, not so to insult anyone. But yeah I'll also watch my language and all. Is there a way to give recommendations to map owners, even if the post is "dead"?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yeah, I can imagine. I was just criticizing the traps thing, since I found that useless. But I said it so he could correct it, not so to insult anyone. But yeah I'll also watch my language and all. Is there a way to give recommendations to map owners, even if the post is "dead"?
You can send a pm.

Would a mod please lock the topic?