• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour The 'Skillz' Parkour

Should It Be Added

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Stupid

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Hi, I have mad a parkour that took 3 days to make, if you like to see it look at the images below or
/p v xDukeItsFridayx 3
2016-04-25_19.25.00.png
2016-04-25_19.25.45.png

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
First off. This parkour can't be added because it doesn't meet crterias set by the rest of the parkours. If you look at the rest of the parkours, they're not all on a flat, square plot, with no boarder (so players can't escape)

I don't see any real theme to the parkour, and the name isn't very fitting, it looks quite easy.

The main problem is it having no border, which is why I'm going to have to decline this map.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I don't want to sound rude but you do need to work a lot more on detail. I know it's difficult to give a Parkour map detailed, but maybe try starting to add scenery? Or maybe just make the Parkour jumps varied? So it's not just he typical block, fence and ladder parkour. That will make these maps so much better. I hope this helps. =)