• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Hitman The Maze - Hitman Map

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Name: The Maze - For Hitman
By: SamThePugMC
<--- YouTube video of it. =)
The Black Market is where the Black Beacon is currently at.
The Map is at /p v SamThePugMC 12 (In the VIP world)

Attachments

• 2016-08-30_14.04.45.png
    2016-08-30_14.04.45.png
    524.5 KB · Views: 357
  • 2016-08-30_14.05.24.png
    2016-08-30_14.05.24.png
    781.9 KB · Views: 365
  • 2016-08-30_14.05.29.png
    2016-08-30_14.05.29.png
    381.2 KB · Views: 360
  • 2016-08-30_14.05.49.png
    2016-08-30_14.05.49.png
    423.5 KB · Views: 345
  • 2016-08-30_14.06.10.png
    2016-08-30_14.06.10.png
    494.3 KB · Views: 381
  • 2016-08-30_14.07.15.png
    2016-08-30_14.07.15.png
    528 KB · Views: 335
  • 2016-08-30_14.05.36.png
    2016-08-30_14.05.36.png
    359 KB · Views: 329
  • 2016-08-30_14.07.41.png
    2016-08-30_14.07.41.png
    267 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
iiJam Add now pls I fan <3

Would Also Be interesting if the maze was split into fourths theme wise. Maybe basic like Nether Tundra Desert and Plain.

Or something tricky like End, Dungeon, Mineshaft, and Mesa (red clay biome)

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
iiJam Add now pls I fan <3

Would Also Be interesting if the maze was split into fourths theme wise. Maybe basic like Nether Tundra Desert and Plain.

Or something tricky like End, Dungeon, Mineshaft, and Mesa (red clay biome)
Interesting idea, maybe it would be better if someone made a map called 'Biomes' or 'Seasons'?

alxyz

Trusted Member
Totally Add this map in! For a girl who plays hitman a lot i'd like a map like this as for it kinda looks like a challenge! Also like what _Smokescreen_ said, Keep it the way it is! :D

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Like it alot but maybe add more details to it ;)
I think that its meant to be a simpler map, nothing too intricate. I could be wrong tho. I personally think there is a decent amount of detail in the block choices, the ruined walls, the buttons on the ground, and the fountain. But I suppose that's all subjective, hard to really be objective.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
What I mean is like towers on the corners and more stuff added kinda like that.
Let's be honest do you rly pay attention to the deatail ghat much in a hitman game Bc I don't. I'm more worried if I'm going to get killed and where is my target. Then have the time to look and pay close attention to the map detail. Now I do agree that a map needs some deatail but I like that fact that it is a little plain and is just fun and running around and killing.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Looks like fun
Thanks! =D
I agree this map should be added, I don't play alot of hitman myself but this'll definitely keep the game going :)
I also think it should stay the way it is :p
Thank you! =)
I like the map very much and mostly what smoky said.
Thank you! =D
Map looks great :)
Thanks. =D
Totally Add this map in! For a girl who plays hitman a lot i'd like a map like this as for it kinda looks like a challenge! Also like what _Smokescreen_ said, Keep it the way it is! :D
Thanks, means a lot! =)
I don't play hitman but I'd 10/10 play it on this map
Thank you! =)
I like it ;DDD
Thanks. =D
Looks gud. The only thing I suggest is adding long grass, or something else to give it less 'flatness'.
If iiJam comments on the floor and how flat it is, I'll make sure to add in grass in the centre where the grass is at the fountain. Thanks! =D
I like it.
Thanks. XD
It looks good, the blocks look good with each other, I hope they add it, it looks cool! :)
Thank you. =)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Personally I think that the black market should be in the middle.
The map is simple, but looks pretty cool. The map isn't too big, which is good. A huge maze would be stupid, and probably wouldn't get played.
It's sort of annoying how some walls are 6 blocks wide, and some are only 1 block. But people'd only be looking at it from above if they were spectating.

Maybe instead of a fountain in the middle, a stone henge type ruin. And the black market in the center. And I put a bit of tall grass around it.
There isn't a whole lot of detail. But it does have texture and some depth with the walls and rocks.
An overwhelming amount of people seem to want to play on a maze, and I agree that it'd be fun.
If the black market is edited, this map will be accepted :)
Please pm me on forums or skype, Sam.
Congratulations!

Last edited:

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
The map is simple, but looks pretty cool. The map isn't too big, which is good. A huge maze would be super annoying.
It's sort of annoying how some walls are 6 blocks wide, and some are only 1 block. But people'd only be looking at it from above if they were spectating.

Maybe instead of a fountain in the middle, a stone henge type ruin. And the black market in the center. And I put a bit of tall grass around it.
There isn't a whole lot of detail. But it does have texture and some depth with the walls and rocks.
An overwhelming amount of people seem to want to play on a maze, and I agree that it'd be fun.
Congratulations!
Gg

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
The map is simple, but looks pretty cool. The map isn't too big, which is good. A huge maze would be super annoying.

Congratulations!
Thanks! I'll private message you on Skype, that'll be easier. =)
Thanks also to everyone who said such nice things about the map! =D