• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xist_

I think there shouldn't be allowed any teams if there are a certain amount of players on pvp such as 10 players.
I think this should happen because it can end up being very unfair it could be 6 black mamba vs 4 other warriors. So therefore there it should be banned to team when under a certain amount of players.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
This.. Just no. Like everyone would just go against that rule and team, you can't just say "oh hey we can't team I need to kill you my friend" (lol).

The point is that people are just teaming they don't even care about the rule if it was there... Like in hottie man you are not allowed to team but some people are doing it.....

Zinex

I think you're right. Teaming is dumb. There should be a limit to how many people can team.
By the way, everyone above me is disagreeing with you because they team with everyone in the game.

Fu3rza

if they teamed with everyone in the game, they wouldn't be getting kills would they now?

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
{ Guys... Topic }

If there was the rule called " no teaming in kit PvP".... Then People would just do it anyway. It's not fun without teaming in PvP

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
By the way, everyone above me is disagreeing with you because they team with everyone in the game.

If we teamed with everyone then I couldn't get the 6000+ kills could I?? {no} If I teamed with everyone then I couldn't die 3000+ times could I?? {no}
( lol I'm just saying my stats ;p )

We just have some friends that we don't want to kill

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
As annoying as it can be sometimes it is true, teaming has become a part of kitpvp. I used to be strictly against teaming being an FFA UHC-style pvp player, but yeah, making ally's is all part of kitpvp.

Xist_

I'm guessing most people arn't understanding what im suggesting. I suggest when there are a certain amount of people for instances 7 people there shouldn't be any teams.

Xist_

how would it? There are generally about 20 people on pvp everyday. And in the morning for me there are around 6 people on and it is normally a 4 vs 2.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
how would it? There are generally about 20 people on pvp everyday. And in the morning for me there are around 6 people on and it is normally a 4 vs 2.
  • When there are 7 people on kit pvp, how many staff are on?
  • How would you gather evidence they were teaming?
  • To what level would it be punishable?
  • What possible counter-claim could a person make to a report against teaming (assuming there was evidence)
  • Usually none
  • Maybe a video, but it would be hard to prove unless they were standing right next to someone and not fighting. Screenshot won't work since it could be coincidental that you took a photo and they were right next to each other
  • Punishment levels? Warning, warning, warning, 2 hr temp ban, 8 hr temp ban, 24 hr temp ban, 3d temp ban, 1w temp ban, perm ban? Doesn't seem quite realistic
  • They could claim they didn't attack a different person because they had a better kit, so they weren't teamed. They could claim they didn't know the other person was there, they could claim a lot of things

Zinex

First of all, I thought you kids were intelligent enough to understand that when I said "everything", I didn't mean it in the literal way. What happens on this server (on kitpvp at least) is that all the decent players team against the noobs. This also makes those players' stats better than what they should be.

Also, other servers have made teaming not allowed and even in this server, you're not allowed to team on Hitman. So I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to enforce. Regarding evidence, is it really that hard to record people 2v1ing you? It's just as easy as reporting hackers.
Through my experience on the server, I get teamed on way too much merely because of the fact that I don't accept their teaming offers. I feel like making 4 teams and up not allowed would make the gamemode alot more fair.

Have a wonderful day.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
First of all, I thought you kids were intelligent enough to understand that when I said "everything", I didn't mean it in the literal way. What happens on this server (on kitpvp at least) is that all the decent players team against the noobs. This also makes those players' stats better than what they should be.

Also, other servers have made teaming not allowed and even in this server, you're not allowed to team on Hitman. So I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to enforce. Regarding evidence, is it really that hard to record people 2v1ing you? It's just as easy as reporting hackers.
Through my experience on the server, I get teamed on way too much merely because of the fact that I don't accept their teaming offers. I feel like making 4 teams and up not allowed would make the gamemode alot more fair.

Have a wonderful day.
So say "everything" instead of everything ;p

Just because other servers are doing it then it doesn't mean we have to do it has it.. No

You are not allowed to team in hitman BUT some people are still doing it

Well I teamed with some one and then unteamed them, you can do the same...

Xistencee

Trusted Member

Have a wonderful day.

Tbh not all of us are "kids" and yes we are intelligent enough to understand things that are obvious but you said everything so why would we think you didn't mean it literally? It wasn't obvious.

Disrespectful much.

Xist_

• When there are 7 people on kit pvp, how many staff are on?
  • How would you gather evidence they were teaming?
  • To what level would it be punishable?
  • What possible counter-claim could a person make to a report against teaming (assuming there was evidence)
  • Usually none
  • Maybe a video, but it would be hard to prove unless they were standing right next to someone and not fighting. Screenshot won't work since it could be coincidental that you took a photo and they were right next to each other
  • Punishment levels? Warning, warning, warning, 2 hr temp ban, 8 hr temp ban, 24 hr temp ban, 3d temp ban, 1w temp ban, perm ban? Doesn't seem quite realistic
  • They could claim they didn't attack a different person because they had a better kit, so they weren't teamed. They could claim they didn't know the other person was there, they could claim a lot of things

I just made a suggestion as it is a problem I don't know how you could get evidence.

Zinex

Tbh not all of us are "kids" and yes we are intelligent enough to understand things that are obvious but you said everything so why would we think you didn't mean it literally? It wasn't obvious.

Disrespectful much.
Uhhhhhhh, I don't know? Common sense? xD
Do you honestly think that I actually thought that every single one of the players on the server is teamed? I hope for your sake not...

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I can't see how this rule would work…personally, I don't team with people because I want to 3v1 someone or need help to kill a certain player. The reason why I'm teaming with some people is because I don't want to kill them since they are my friends. That does not mean that I encourage to team on players (like 2v1).

And it wouldn't be “as easy to record as hackers” because even if you're getting 2v1ed it doesn't mean that they are teaming because when you're dead they might kill each other = not teaming. And it would be stupid to add a rule saying you can't xv1 someone. Also, if this rule got added people would still team like Ida said, and I'm not looking forward to recording my whole time playing pvp and I don't think anyone else is either.

Instead of changing the current kit pvp, just make a place were teaming is allowed and where it isn't (FFA and Teams) problem solved
People would still team in the FFA place and as I said it's not that easy or fun to record every single time

Unitus

Retired Staff
I can't see how this rule would work…personally, I don't team with people because I want to 3v1 someone or need help to kill a certain player. The reason why I'm teaming with some people is because I don't want to kill them since they are my friends. That does not mean that I encourage to team on players (like 2v1).

And it wouldn't be “as easy to record as hackers” because even if you're getting 2v1ed it doesn't mean that they are teaming because when you're dead they might kill each other = not teaming. And it would be stupid to add a rule saying you can't xv1 someone. Also, if this rule got added people would still team like Ida said, and I'm not looking forward to recording my whole time playing pvp and I don't think anyone else is either.

People would still team in the FFA place and as I said it's not that easy or fun to record every single time
Have dedicated mods to that specific server, works every time.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Have dedicated mods to that specific server, works every time.
I know that staff weren't allowed to spend too much time on pvp due to the fact that some have abused they're powers. However this was temporary and if someone was breaking the rules they were allowed to join.

Unitus

Retired Staff
I know that staff weren't allowed to spend too much time on pvp due to the fact that some have abused they're powers. However this was temporary and if someone was breaking the rules they were allowed to join.
I mean, dedicated staff, that only can ban/mute in the /pvp section, very effective way to keep parts of the server clean.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I mean, dedicated staff, that only can ban/mute in the /pvp section, very effective way to keep parts of the server clean.
That would be even worse. Meaning these dedicated staff members will spend their whole online time on pvp (well, most of the time at least) to moderate, which causes them to actually play even more, making them to probably get serious about the game and then they'll start to abuse their powers. Like banning/muting someone that did nothing wrong because he or she killed the staff. In that case - the moderating is fine as it is now. Staff members does not play too much. They do their jobs and are not too serious about the game, which they would be if they were dedicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.