• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Take Care

Unitus

Retired Staff
Letter to the lovely HHG community,

I am truly humbled to be given the opportunity of being part of the outstanding HHG staff team. I am temporarily taking a break from everything that has to do with computer gaming for a while, as I need to focus on getting the highest GPA as I possibly can in the upcoming three years, as I want to pursue my career in computer science and network programming. I am really sad to leave, but I know it won't be forever and it will be for the best to strive in my studies. I will come and visit in summer, HHG is too fun :p

Thank you so much HHG community for making my stay here a true blessing

Love you all

-Unitus

cosmologys

So sad to see all these lovely people leave....You've been a very great staff! Hope to see you another day. Good Luck in the future Uni!

MysticMusician

I know we didn't always get along a while ago, but good luck in your future. Also computer science nice ;) thinking of double majoring in that ad music.

touh

Trusted Member
I started doing a lot of survival games around the middle of 2015, and you were always on and we've teamed before and what not, I thought it was cool that you became staff because we used to talk a lot and stuff. I hope the best of luck to you.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Finally, I can win in sg :eek:

lol, in all seriousness see ya later dude! It was fun to play with you over the years!
Yes yes what he said. You where a great sg player. Also pvp player. You always helped me when I need a hacker banned :). It was also fun to get rekt by you and know that any sg I was in with you that you won. You will be missed.

touh

Trusted Member
tmw a thread about someone leaving turns into a fight about killing people on a block game

Kuiah

tmw a thread about someone leaving turns into a fight about killing people on a block game
Any skype call you start turns into finding girls under the age of 12 on the internet.

Plus, I don't think you actually took time to read what he posted... he said "I will come back and visit during the summer" and other things along the lines of that, but I'm not trying to re-post what he said, so you can go on and read it.. you're welcome.

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
You were a great part of the staff team, I'll always remember you as one of the most hardworking people I know. Good luck in the future!

Maybe I can finally survive in PvP now