• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Take Care

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Yeah, see you Unitus, although we had better days back when the server was 1.7 and have had 1 or 2 upsets since then you're still a pretty chill guy and not a bad staff either, good luck.
Too bad I don't drink, you might if I did though. :eek:
No Storm, not him, I don't think you realise how good this guy actually is lol. I (When I was good at pvp, not so good anymore) was like one of the few people that could take him out, and that was only like 3/10 chance lol.

Last edited:

alxyz

Trusted Member
Letter to the lovely HHG community,

I am truly humbled to be given the opportunity of being part of the outstanding HHG staff team. I am temporarily taking a break from everything that has to do with computer gaming for a while, as I need to focus on getting the highest GPA as I possibly can in the upcoming three years, as I want to pursue my career in computer science and network programming. I am really sad to leave, but I know it won't be forever and it will be for the best to strive in my studies. I will come and visit in summer, HHG is too fun :p

Thank you so much HHG community for making my stay here a true blessing

Love you all

-Unitus
Imma miss you Uni. I'll have a birthday party ready for you on May 30th, 2017 <3

_Tanner

Didn't know you that well, but you seemed like a really chill guy, and great staff member. Good luck with everything!