• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hub speed?

MineJam

Retired Staff
I realize its a small change, but how about speed 2 in hub?
I don't know about any of you, but sometimes I just run around spawn for no reason.
As I was doing that I was thinking "Dang why am I so slow?" So I made this.
And maybe the server doesn't have it because it makes the server different idk but it would be nice.

UPDATE: A perk to change the speed you are moving. Something that default players can use. Mabey sponsor+ for higher speeds.(Possibly in other worlds such as creative, to get through plots faster.)

Last edited:

touh

Trusted Member
The Golden Days of the forums: When everyone agrees

Anyway tbh I think this is a really good idea! Most ideas on the forums get overlooked but this one might work!

And also, why not put it in all servers! In creative you could get across a plot faster, or SG Spectating, you could fly around with speed!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
The Golden Days of the forums: When everyone agrees

Anyway tbh I think this is a really good idea! Most ideas on the forums get overlooked but this one might work!

And also, why not put it in all servers! In creative you could get across a plot faster, or SG Spectating, you could fly around with speed!
I have the Better Sprinting mod, in singleplayer worlds I can set a fly boost, from 1x to 8x, but in Creative when I toggle it on it glitches me back, so I guess it's not allowed... Maybe allow it? It's Creative... I just wanna get through plots faster.. Plus anyone can get the mod it's super easy :p

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
I have the Better Sprinting mod, in singleplayer worlds I can set a fly boost, from 1x to 8x, but in Creative when I toggle it on it glitches me back, so I guess it's not allowed... Maybe allow it? It's Creative... I just wanna get through plots faster.. Plus anyone can get the mod it's super easy :p

uh, BetterSprint isn't allowed on HHG I'm pretty sure, but correct me if I'm not right