• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB Space--scbb Map

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I sorta ran out of ideas so I decided it was time to post it lol. I hope it isn't too small, but then again it is a bit bigger than colors.
/p h:2 SAFollis in normal plots world
Beacons are spawnpoints
2015-07-19_19.57.59.png
2015-07-19_19.58.22.png
2015-07-19_19.58.28.png
2015-07-19_19.58.35.png
2015-07-19_19.58.50.png
2015-07-19_19.59.08.png
2015-07-19_20.01.08.png

lllllllllll

Nice map, everything looks nice. I do have a few suggestions before being added:
- Shuttle needs an engine.
- The Earth might be a problem for campers at the bottom.
- I find the ladder is sort of cramped going in and out of the shuttle.

Unitus

Retired Staff
What the heck is that earth thing? And there is already a map called Planets but I like the idea
lol, it is a space map it should have something related to space, it is not related AT ALL with the map planets since it is so different

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Nice map, everything looks nice. I do have a few suggestions before being added:
- Shuttle needs an engine.
- The Earth might be a problem for campers at the bottom.
- I find the ladder is sort of cramped going in and out of the shuttle.
Ok, I'll work on the engines lol. Ok added some engines (4).
Zain can make it so when you jump on the earth you die if he wants to add it. Gratz on approving maps! xD Just noticed
Ok, made it more open.

Last edited: