• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

So I went on Creative for a bit....

ImTea

Retired Staff
Yeah... ok...

2016-03-20_00.50.24.png

ImTea

Retired Staff
100% legit not posting to get more posts
Why can't I post just to post? This is in the off topic part of the forums, so who is to say what goes here? It is in the correct category, and is a legitimate post. At least I don't go around liking every post and replying to every post with "lol" or "xD" as some people on some forums do just to get to the top of the posting leader boards.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Can we just keep things cool for once? I didn't find this funny to be honest, as well as some other people didn't as im sure. But seriously, can we just keep one thread going without it turning into some flaming contest every single time? Jesus christ, if its a post like this, and you don't like the post or didn't find it funny, just leave it, for crying out loud.

Last edited:

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Can we just keep things cool for once? I didn't find this funny to be honest, as well as some other people didn't as im sure. But seriously, can we just keep one thread going without it turning into some flaming contest every single time? Jesus christ, if its a post like this, and you don't like the post or didn't find it funny, just leave it, for cying out load.
*I'm *it's *crying * loud

I had to.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Sorry is there a joke here? All i see is a beach.

I'm only doing this because T3A bullied my friend.
If you'd like to make a player report, you can. All though I have no idea what you are talking about...? Anyways, it wasn't the beach, I'm showing that a bunch of people were following me around in creative. That's all. I don't see why, as Scorpion said, this has to turn into a flame war... ;-;

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
If you'd like to make a player report, you can. All though I have no idea what you are talking about...? Anyways, it wasn't the beach, I'm showing that a bunch of people were following me around in creative. That's all. I don't see why, as Scorpion said, this has to turn into a flame war... ;-;
Same as almost every other thread, I know im not one for just taking peoples insults, as in I will fight back, but im sick to the back teeth of every single thread turning into a war zone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Same as almost every other god damn thread, I know im not one for just taking peoples insults, as in I will fight back, but im sick to the back teeth of every single thread turning into a war zone.
Maybe you should go see the wither run suggestion. Its almost funnier than the people following T3A around

ImTea

Retired Staff
Once again, Scorp speaks truth. Take note padawans xD

Back on topic, thats a funny picture T3A <3
Thanks Bach :p This was a good half hour, me being chased around on Creative xD. NeonMalu even stopped by to scare me xD

Now for everyone making a war out of threads, go here please: http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/i-just-have-to-say.13598/#post-71026
Just make one post a flame war rather than all of them. If you are sincerely upset about something I've done, make it on a post that actually has something to do with the toxicity of the community, rather than spreading that toxicity. Sorry to get off topic, but if these comments continue I'm not going to respond.