• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I just have to say.

ImTea

Retired Staff
( Acromas: tl;dr: Don't be so negative, there's a lot more to be positive about. :) :) :)
We should be the best community possible. )

I love this server with all of its flaws. Yes, this server has flaws. Every server has flaws. Everyone has flaws. I don't know what is with me today, I just need to talk. Rather than speaking to one, venting, aimlessly complaining without any change I'd rather tell my true thoughts to this thread. I just have to say.

Even though people say the server's perfect, it isn't. I get it, it sounds bad. I don't mean it in that way, because nothing is perfect. I'm just speaking the truth. I love this server. Most people reading love this server. Even if you don't care, just hear me out. I have to say.

I don't care whether or not you think the community is all well and good, it isn't. The countless threads talking about how someone is leaving the server because of what people say is an unbearable weight that one or two alone can't lift. The only way we can fix the server is by change. We can't do the same thing day in, day out just waiting for some miracle. We need to step up and work for that miracle. The miracle I've been working for for a long time is changing myself for the good. I've tried so hard, then quit. I've gotten so far now, and have a long way to go. I'm not asking for anything, not help nor praise, not even a congratulations. I'm not asking for anything but for the community to join the fight against "it". I say.

Sometimes I don't mean things. I don't mean a lot of things. I do a lot of bad stuff, then realise how bad that is. I don't like that. This is what I am trying to change. I don't change you, I change myself. With this change, I want to help. I want to help anyone and everyone. As we all know the community isn't the best. I want to help with that. I'm not saying every single person is some horrible monster, no. I'm saying that there is always something, someone, "it". "It" is just there. It is rude, demeaning, and overall negative. "It" can come from one or all, or from nothing. I want to destroy "it". Again if anyone needs help, I'm here. Everyone's here. All you have to do. Say.

Say something. That's it. That's all you need, and instead of being alone, you can be with others. Block out the negative, bring in the positive. Get rid oof"it". Destroy "it".

If anyone needs help understanding what I said, just ask. I know it is quite the ramble, I just can't stand "it" being around any longer. "It" is the negativity. It sounds dumb, but look at all of those who have left for the same reason as I strive to destroy. I know I too have brought "it" with myself from many things in my past, but I tend to end "it" here. Many others have already started this battle of destroying "it", but we all need to pitch in and help.

Again sorry I just feel very wordy today. Thanks to anyone who actually read the whole thing, but if not let me just say again, this isn't for my own gain or praise, but for the community to realise and help against the negativity spread through it.

Words, what a thing, right? ;P

Last edited:

MysticMusician

I'm glad someone's finally taken the time to make a post about this. I remember when I first joined the server getting close to 2 years ago now, and everyone was nice. Things have changed drastically in that time, and a lot of the players that are leaving are players who have been around for a while. It's sad that this is happening, and I think people need to change. Personally I haven't played on the server in a while, since it seems like every time I do, people enjoy saying rude things to me for things that happened in the past, that I didn't even do...

ImTea

Retired Staff
I'm glad someone's finally taken the time to make a post about this. I remember when I first joined the server getting close to 2 years ago now, and everyone was nice. Things have changed drastically in that time, and a lot of the players that are leaving are players who have been around for a while. It's sad that this is happening, and I think people need to change. Personally I haven't played on the server in a while, since it seems like every time I do, people enjoy saying rude things to me for things that happened in the past, that I didn't even do...
Exactly. That's what it is all about.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
( Acromas: tl;dr: Don't be so negative, there's a lot more to be positive about. :) :) :)

I love this server with all of its flaws. Yes, this server has flaws. Every server has flaws. Everyone has flaws. I don't know what is with me today, I just need to talk. Rather than speaking to one, venting, aimlessly complaining without any change I'd rather tell my true thoughts to this thread. I just have to say.

Even though people say the server's perfect, it isn't. I get it, it sounds bad. I don't mean it in that way, because nothing is perfect. I'm just speaking the truth. I love this server. Most people reading love this server. Even if you don't care, just hear me out. I have to say.

I don't care whether or not you think the community is all well and good, it isn't. The countless threads talking about how someone is leaving the server because of what people say is an unbearable weight that one or two alone can't lift. The only way we can fix the server is by change. We can't do the same thing day in, day out just waiting for some miracle. We need to step up and work for that miracle. The miracle I've been working for for a long time is changing myself for the good. I've tried so hard, then quit. I've gotten so far now, and have a long way to go. I'm not asking for anything, not help nor praise, not even a congratulations. I'm not asking for anything but for the community to join the fight against "it". I say.

Sometimes I don't mean things. I don't mean a lot of things. I do a lot of bad stuff, then realise how bad that is. I don't like that. This is what I am trying to change. I don't change you, I change myself. With this change, I want to help. I want to help anyone and everyone. As we all know the community isn't the best. I want to help with that. I'm not saying every single person is some horrible monster, no. I'm saying that there is always something, someone, "it". "It" is just there. It is rude, demeaning, and overall negative. "It" can come from one or all, or from nothing. I want to destroy "it". Again if anyone needs help, I'm here. Everyone's here. All you have to do. Say.

Say something. That's it. That's all you need, and instead of being alone, you can be with others. Block out the negative, bring in the positive. Get rid oof"it". Destroy "it".

If anyone needs help understanding what I said, just ask. I know it is quite the ramble, I just can't stand "it" being around any longer. "It" is the negativity. It sounds dumb, but look at all of those who have left for the same reason as I strive to destroy. I know I too have brought "it" with myself from many things in my past, but I tend to end "it" here. Many others have already started this battle of destroying "it", but we all need to pitch in and help.

Again sorry I just feel very wordy today. Thanks to anyone who actually read the whole thing, but if not let me just say again, this isn't for my own gain or praise, but for the community to realise and help against the negativity spread through it.

Beautiful

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Thanks :) (Totally haven't been blushing at every comment posted thus far... never... )
lol no seriously we needed such a post and everyone to send out the link for this post on da server in global chat lol

Last edited:

Bonnilicious

Wow. Just inspiring. For some of ya'll this message may be new. But like many others, I have heard this message before. But I applaud you Tea, for posting this, because we all need to be reminded of what the word "it" means. Thanks for taking the time to write this, it is much better than anything I could write. :):):)

I know it does seem impossible and pretty foolish, but I am considering someday applying for helper on this server. I'd have to give more thought about it, but it's a possibility. Remember guys, SOMEDAY. xD

ImTea

Retired Staff
It's lik

lol no seriously we needed such a post and everyone to send out the link for this post on da server in global chat lol

Every. Single. Word. Is. Tru. <3

iFan notice me senPai

Wow. Just inspiring. For some of ya'll this message may be new. But like many others, I have heard this message before. But I applaud you Tea, for posting this, because we all need to be reminded of what the word "it" means. Thanks for taking the time to write this, it is much better than anything I could write. :):):)

I know it does seem impossible and pretty foolish, but I am considering someday applying for helper on this server. I'd have to give more thought about it, but it's a possibility. Remember guys, SOMEDAY. xD

Thanks guys :D

And yeah, spread the word if you feel like it, (Just dun spam ;-; ) Yes, as I said this has been an old topic, but it hasn't been giving much thought. Just wanted to get it more known...

Cookie

Trusted Member
aw. That's nice that you want to spread positivity about the server. It's so true that people are leaving the server for no reason, AND making threads about it. I totally agree with you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

iiMatt52

It's so true that people are leaving the server for no damn reason, AND making threads about it.
no damn reason
That is so untrue, everyone that has left has had their own reasons, mostly due to members of the community, that being said you make it seem like they shouldn't be making threads about leaving, think of it this way, if it weren't for those threads then possibly this thread to spread positive energy would not have been created.. Imo the reasoning for those that I have witnessed leave (that being because of members of the community) is completely true, the players of HHG outside of the forum make me wanna quit sometimes but I have too many friends on this server that make me want to stay.. so yea, my 2 cents :p

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
That is so true ^

I recently made a fool and said I was gonna quit the server.. And I saw that I really was "loved" and it was great!. But just that you get to know that you are a cool person is like making you feel good..

The point is that just .. Like be positive say compliments even if it's just .. Idk that chest plate looks good on you (ok maybe not lmao) it just does something...

Cookie

Trusted Member
That is so untrue, everyone that has left has had their own reasons, mostly due to members of the community, that being said you make it seem like they shouldn't be making threads about leaving, think of it this way, if it weren't for those threads then possibly this thread to spread positive energy would not have been created.. Imo the reasoning for those that I have witnessed leave (that being because of members of the community) is completely true, the players of HHG outside of the forum make me wanna quit sometimes but I have too many friends on this server that make me want to stay.. so yea, my 2 cents :p
what I meant was that, people make threads that they're are leaving the server for stupid stuff such as a stats loss or a bug. But if people leave the server for personally reasons, then yes I understand. Make a thread about that. But as me and T3A are trying to say, Is that ther are a lot of people who stupidly make threads for "no damn reason", about why they're going to leave BECAUSE of a stupid reason.

ImTea

Retired Staff
what I meant was that, people make threads that they're are leaving the server for stupid stuff such as a stats loss or a bug. But if people leave the server for personally reasons, then yes I understand. Make a thread about that. But as me and T3A are trying to say, Is that ther are a lot of people who stupidly make threads for "no damn reason", about why they're going to leave BECAUSE of a stupid reason.
Not exactly. I see what you are talking about, but I was mainly just saying that people make posts about leaving the server all the time because of bad experiences due to the community. Of course this isn't always the case, it does however play a big factor in people leaving HHG. Honestly, I completely support these people. Though it is sad they leave, it is great that they leave hoping to find something greater :)

( But what is greater than HHG, am I right? :p )

Cookie

Trusted Member
Not exactly. I see what you are talking about, but I was mainly just saying that people make posts about leaving the server all the time because of bad experiences due to the community. Of course this isn't always the case, it does however play a big factor in people leaving HHG. Honestly, I completely support these people. Though it is sad they leave, it is great that they leave hoping to find something greater :)

( But what is greater than HHG, am I right? :p )
oh okay. Thanks for clearing it up

( yes lmao what is greater than HHG? )

TheDarkPro

This is very inspiring, and it spreads positivity.
Tea, you sir are a great person.

MissDark

Retired Staff

this post is my lowkey livelihood

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Honestly this server has done a lot for me, as much as I find that im not that interested in playing on it much anymore. I have met great friends, people that I have started something on other servers with, and even the love of my life. Plus, I have had a great time playing on the server and it has motivated me to play the game more, as this server has been most of my online time spent on mc. The community on the server at least may be partially ruined for me yes, as a lot of people I don't like have moved into playing on the server, and it is fair to say that I don't like a lot of the choices made by the owners of the server, which im not going to name. But I have had a good time playing on the server, met a lot of great and even special people, and had a good time when I was working for the server as staff, even though there have been a lot of flaws, its overpowered by the good things that have come out of it. So as far as im concerned, HHG is alright.