• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Skywars Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissDark

Retired Staff
Hey all! MissDark here. I recently made a cool map for Skywars called Junk Food! It has a whole bunch of little junk food islands, and in the center island, a big, derpy, broccoli!
Jt8m9IL.png

I hope you like it and I hope to see it on HHG <3

Love yous,
MissDark :3​

Attachments

• Skywars-.zip
    254.6 KB · Views: 325

Nootch

Trusted Member
I saw this map idea on google that looked just like this, haha. But good job would want this added

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This map looks very impressive, and will most likely be added to the server.
But I think there's a problem with the download file. When I went to move it into my minecraft saves files, it wouldn't work.
Please try re-sending the download link.

MissDark

Retired Staff
This map looks very impressive, and will most likely be added to the server.
But I think there's a problem with the download file. When I went to move it into my minecraft saves files, it wouldn't work.
Please try re-sending the download link.
I re-uploaded it. It should work now.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I'm still getting the same problem. When I drag the folder, it says 'The system cannot find the file specified.'

Status
Not open for further replies.