• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Skywars Map Submission: Atlantis

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
I built a Skywars map with my Friend AKGirl22. If you think it needs More detail or anything go ahead and say because we can Tweak it.
2015-08-04_12.16.25.png
2015-08-04_11.46.47.png
2015-08-04_11.47.02.png
2015-08-04_11.47.14.png

lllllllllll

Reduce the amount of seaweed/vines and add some more detail to the buildings. Don't just use solid blocks, add some slabs/stairs. I like the theme and clever uses of blocks.

I like the idea but y does every one have a sky wars map xD I opened up maps and builds and say 4 skayways out of the 6 I could see.

also I think the island look kinda artificial... I would say detail the buildings more but theirs not many blocks to detail it with. :/
my advice is make the buildings less square.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I like the idea but y does every one have a sky wars map xD I opened up maps and builds and say 4 skayways out of the 6 I could see.

also I think the island look kinda artificial... I would say detail the buildings more but theirs not many blocks to detail it with. :/
He's kinda right.. it needs more detail. Maybe add some sand and sanstone for the floor and for the middle a bit of sealanterns and sandstone :)

Tuut

Trusted Member

I think it's because skywars maps don't take tooo much time, + the creative plots are the perfect size of skywars maps.

King

Great concept! I like the whole water based map theme. Only thing I would consider is an overload of chest in the middle but other wise good map! :)