• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ruin-A-Wish

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Wish granted, but Donald Trump is president. (Don't know if you like him or not)
I wish that I was Illuminati.
Wish granted, but cult hunters like me will come and kill you after you join (Even though I was in a cult/gang at one point but I'm past that now)

I wish I could stab DT in the neck (Relating to what you said I hate DT but I love the US, so that's what's needed to be done to make US 100% perfect)

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Wish granted, but cult hunters like me will come and kill you after you join (Even though I was in a cult/gang at one point but I'm past that now)

I wish I could stab DT in the neck (Relating to what you said I hate DT but I love the US, so that's what's needed to be done to make US 100% perfect)
Wish granted but by some odd shift of power Hillary becomes president. (I'm not getting political here they both suck lol)

I wish for endless pizza.

Senzies

Wish granted but by some odd shift of power Hillary becomes president. (I'm not getting political here they both suck lol)

I wish for endless pizza.
Wish granted, but you die of bad health from eating too much pizza.

I wish that I had a dollar for every dollar I didn't have.

julhet

wish granted but i somehow start a war (; (I don't know what kind of world peace you want like complete world peace or something specific?)
i wish that the people i hate would die a painful death.

youngfloppa

Wish granted, but because you killed innocent people, you feel bad and hate yourself and you die a painful death.

I wish I had a good skin

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Wish granted, but because you killed innocent people, you feel bad and hate yourself and you die a painful death.

I wish I had a good skin
Your wish is granted but to achieve it you must wash it in sewer water.

I wish for my teams in videogames to not be terrible.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Wish granted, but you get targeted and die early every time.

I wish to graduate college.

Wish granted, but you're famous in a bad way.
I wish that I actually was okay with spicy peppers.

Wish granted, but you only like spicy food :)

I wish fidget spinners never existed.

Attachments

• mtJw5mHJ.jpg
    mtJw5mHJ.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 238

youngfloppa

Wish granted, but it sucks you into your computer and you are stuck in the world of happy wheels, where your body parts get decapitated all day.

I wish that my friend would stop playing league of legends