• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ruin-A-Wish

youngfloppa

Hello HHG! As most of us know, the predication game has been very popular. I have came up with a game called Ruin-A-Wish (I did not invent this).
Ruin-A-Wish is a very amusing game where you turn someone's wish into something negative, and then make a wish yourself. E.G.
[player1] I wish to fly
[player 2] wish granted, but the anticheat detects you, then you get banned.
[player 2] I wish to get 100% all my exams.
[player 3] wish granted, but the teacher thinks you are cheating and gives you F on every exam.
[player 3] I wish to be a unicorn
And so on...
This is what I want u guys to do, just don't say anything offensive or rude.
I will start off:

I wish to be a billionaire

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Wish granted, however you puked the next day from drinking too much

I wish to not get the side effects of no sleep
Wish granted, but you will always feel insatiable hunger.

I wish for all my wishes to have no effect other than their intended meaning.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Wish granted, but there's instead humans spread across the solar system and nearby stellar systems and there are wars across them. (So, world peace, but wars on larger levels than a planet)

I wish for this thread not to be as large as prediction game

youngfloppa

Wish granted, but someone ruined your wish and you attempted to butcher them, but they ended up butchering you because you had no butchering tools.

I wish to be god at pvp.

me32305

Wish granted, this wish is so bad that I won't even chnge it, but you'll live the rest of your days knowing you wasted your wish on something so stupid. You will eventually move on from minecraft and the community will die out. You will regret this decision forever. I didn't even have to do anything. :cool:

I wish for infinite knowledge.

Last edited:

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Wish granted, but you are mute, deaf, and blind.

I wish... for a gtx 1280 ti (which will be out in like 2-4 years)

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Wish granted; however the rest of you computer will break when you get it.

I wish for early access to the next elder scrolls game.

me32305

Wish granted, but once again I don't have to change anything. You wasted your wish. Elder scrolls will become old and you'll be upset that you wasted your wish.

I wish for the extermination of ISIS.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Wish granted but now this is your only mean of transport... double backfliping wherever you go.

I wish for us to discover the universe.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Wish granted, but we've already discovered the universe, we're in it. Everything's the same.

I wish to never have to sleep ever again.