• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ruin-A-Wish

Swagsire101

Wish granted but now you're notorious for doing stupid stuff, and you break your leg flipping off the roof.

I wish for a cloner to come clone these Pokémon god damn it.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
You find a glitch to clone ur Pokémon and items in game. But as soon as you really start putting it to the test and getting things your DS' battery fries and progress is lost. (Cartridges...)

I wish for my future self to know how to make more than ramen noodles and bagels

joexxx6

You find a glitch to clone ur Pokémon and items in game. But as soon as you really start putting it to the test and getting things your DS' battery fries and progress is lost. (Cartridges...)

I wish for my future self to know how to make more than ramen noodles and bagels

Wish granted, but the only other foods it knows how to cook are ready meals.

I wish I had more storage on my computer.

Livviosa

Wish granted, but you wont be able to actually do it

I wish I had infinite time to do whatever I wanted

SandTrooper101

Wish granted, but you wont be able to actually do it

I wish I had infinite time to do whatever I wanted
Wish granted, but you are immortal and watch everyone you love, die a slow, painful death.

I wish to become an officer, that will never die within their career.

Swagsire101

Wish granted, but your career never ends, and you start to get sick of living and watch everyone you love die.

I wish for some boys to crack open a cold one with.

joexxx6

Wish granted but you just before that wish is granted, all your friends leave you and you have none left. :(

I wish Team Technic would become the greatest build team ever.;)