• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Red Parkour

Do you think this should be added?

• YES!

• NO!

• DEFININTLY!

• DEFINITLY NOT!

• um.. I don't care?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaios

Retired Staff
1.) Not hard enough at all. If its going to fit into the category with Blue parkour it needs to be just as hard if not harder as its sequel.
2.) Not enough detail at all. Again if its going to fit into the category of Blue parkour it needs to have as much detail as Blue.
3.) The Red sand room is not really red. Don't be filled by the name...It really orange.
4.) Its not long enough at all either. I beat it first try in under 2 minutes...
I hope you don't take my criticism the wrong way. But if you want it to get added it needs a lot more work.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
1.) Not hard enough at all. If its going to fit into the category with Blue parkour it needs to be just as hard if not harder as its sequel.
2.) Not enough detail at all. Again if its going to fit into the category of Blue parkour it needs to have as much detail as Blue.
3.) The Red sand room is not really red. Don't be filled by the name...It really orange.
4.) Its not long enough at all either. I beat it first try in under 2 minutes...
I hope you don't take my criticism the wrong way. But if you want it to get added it needs a lot more work.
Agreed

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
its supposed to be its sequal! that's wat i meant! *facepalm*

Kaios

Retired Staff
its supposed to be its sequal! that's wat i meant! *facepalm*
I don't think you understood me. As its sequel it needs to have all similarities of it.......I don't know why you think I thought it wasn't a sequel because I specifically acknowledged it as such.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I don't think you understood me. As its sequel it needs to have all similarities of it.......I don't know why you think I thought it wasn't a sequel because I specifically acknowledged it as such.
omg, just, its not a sequal, its just a different parkour! =:/

Omnisent

Trusted Member
It's WAY too short. I completed it with shaders on, so that's pretty bad. I like the idea, it just needs like 3x times the detail. And it needs to be longer.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I actually just don't care about this parkour! I just made it because I was bored!

[Topic Locked] (Chris! Lock the topic pls!)

Kaios

Retired Staff
Then why post it on the forums...
See your kinda driving yourself into a ditch
Please don't flame bait others into another argument. He posted it to try to get it accepted. There is no need to comment further past what he said. He wants the topic locked so please don't comment again.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Please don't flame bait others into another argument. He posted it to try to get it accepted. There is no need to comment further past what he said. He wants the topic locked so please don't comment again.
thank you

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.