• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Rainbow Skys Skywars Map

Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BangBangPanda

Made by BangBangPanda and help from _Bach_ . Im confused with putting on screenshots so you can just go to it at /p h BangBangPanda. I made the islands and the middle island and did the color but _Bach_ helped with the detail like the rainbow glass panes and taking out the ground, so I couldn't of done it without him. So I hope you enjoy.

lllllllllll

I remember centering the map, yet I just noticed that not all the islands are the same distance away from the middle, so that needs to be corrected please!

_Bach_

Retired Staff
This is a good map, and I enjoyed making it with you.

I would however suggest in future map submissions that you don't include a vote. It has no bearing on whether or not the map will be accepted, and really is unnecessary. Good map though :)

Phoenix____

This is a good map, and I enjoyed making it with you.

I would however suggest in future map submissions that you don't include a vote. It has no bearing on whether or not the map will be accepted, and really is unnecessary. Good map though :)
But then iiLucas knows if the community likes it or not. ;) If I were the one choosing the maps, I would want a vote poll for it, that way I would know if other people liked the map.

But I really like this map, hope it gets added. :D

_Bach_

Retired Staff
That's what the comments are for. A better question might be "is there anything I can improve upon".
The likes on the post and the comments are enough. No poll is necessary. People use polls for ridiculous things sometimes xD